Damaged

"Ezor, Acxa, set course for the coordinates I'm sending you," Lotor told the two girls in the separate ship.

"We're are we going?" Ezor asked.

"Just do as I say," he said sternly was a scowl and Ezor turned off the communication to Lotor.

"Ezor what are you doing?" Acxa asked confused.

"Securing communications to make sure Lotor can't hear us, Lance and I already talked," she said seriously.

"What do you mean talked?" Acxa narrowed her eyes.

"We just talked, I spoke to him first, now you... Zarkon called Lotor a criminal, he's on the run, as his generals that means-" "we must trust Lotor,"

"Lance said that too, and what about Narti, why did everyone suddenly forget about her?" Ezor huffed.

"She trusted him, you saw where that got her,"

"Enough. Lotor will protect us," Acxa said sternly.

--

"So where are we really going?" Lance asked softly as he made the communications secured as well to speak with Lotor.

"Why do you question me?" Lotor looked at him with stone eyes.

"I don't question you, I'd like to know where I'm going," Lance snapped back.

"I trust you Lotor, I'm not the enemy, don't treat me like I've betrayed you," Lance sighed looking away and Lotors eyes widen remembering Narti.

"You are a general, you follow my commands," Lotor drew blood on his lip from pushing his fang on it to hard.

"Yea, like I'm nothing more than just a general, right?" Lance glared at him.

"That's not what I mean," Lotor told him.

"That's what it sounded like, sir," Lance said tiredly. "Never mind, communications are back on, coordinates are set,"

"Lance wait-" "don't, I don't want to hear it right now," Lance swiped his hand to get rid of the screen of Lotor as he growled a little in irritation.

--

"Sir were approaching the coordinates but my scanners don't detect anything," Zethrid said after hours passed.

"They're not suppose to," Lotor told her and her eyes widen.

"Lotor was is this?" Ezor asked staring ahead.

There, it was a destroyed planet as rocks and crumbles surrounded the atmosphere as it was almost dusty looking, and old. Lance narrowed his eyes looking at the planet as he looked at Lotors calmed face.

"Is this..." He trailed off.

"The ruins of Daibazaal," Lotor looked at the planet with sarrow. The galra's home planet.

"Lotor..." Lance softened as he could see Lotors face full of dread and sadness, the planet he could've called home but never stepped foot on it.

"What is that?" Ezor gasped in awe as she saw a tech mech one that was had blue lights and was larger.

"Zarkon believed that Alfors plan to blow up Daibazaal and destroy the rift between the realities actually worked, no one comprehended that the experiments of my mother, Honerva, could never be undone," Lotor explained and Lance remembered the nights he caught Lotor studying his mothers text books and journals.