Team of six

Lance laid on top of a broken down building as he had a snipper rifle turned to stun, he arrived early to be ahead for the galra team he agreed to work for the mission. For a meeting as Lotor called it... he saw four figures fall from the sky from a large galra ship and recognized one. Ezor.

He saw one of the galra with a helmet looked back as she was blasted at by the aliens and he aimed at them ready when the galra woman needed.

"Where are you? I see three bad girls and a bad ass dude, but not a second bad ass dude," Lance asked through the helmet he wore that had a black glass so no one could see his face.

"I'm... Ahead let's say," Lotor responded slowly and Lance got to his knees looking back seeing no one.

"Very funny, the leader has to be fashionably late?" Lance teased.

"I believe it's actually called making an entrance," Lotor replied but Lance could swear he heard Lotor smirking.

"Take out the soldiers,"

"Roger that,"

Lance closed an eye as he stunned three aliens running at Ezor as they fell unconscious. She gasped looking back and Lance saluted to her with two fingers as she giggled back waving happy to have a new friend.

Lance looked to the side and as Ezor ran off but shot some more aliens down unconscious and stood to find the other three like making a path for them.

"I believe this is where we make that grand entrance," a voice popped up. Lance cried out in surprise as Lotor stood behind him.

"Where did you come from?!" Lance took off the helmet with wide eyes.

"Ezor is on her way and on schedule, we must hurry, I'm just collecting my team," Lotor held out a hand smirking at Lance. Lance bit his lip at the statement. On Lotors team? Was he? Isn't this like betraying his own team?

Lance didn't take a long time to think it through.. instead he moved with the prince and smiled at him.

"Alright let's go," Lance nodded as Lotor ran off with Lance closely behind turning his snipper rifle into a hand gun in a flash of purple, and stowing it away while putting the helmet on as he ran.

They made it to a caved building where they saw Ezor ahead of them holding a device as a man was on the ground in shock.

"What's this? Some sort of communicator? You weren't trying to call for help... Were you?" Ezor asked sweetly while smirking as the man got back up.

"Prince Lotor would not like that," she sang and moved to the side as the man tried attacking but she dodged him easily holding the communicator high. She easily grabbed his shirt and threw his across the ground and the man cried out.

Lance stood behind Lotor and next to a blind galra girl with a cat on her shoulder and near a large galra man as another general held a gun up at the man. That must've been Axca, the other gunmen. Was that even the right term?

The man attempted to get back up but Ezor grabbed his shoulder forcing him further down as she wagged her finger at them with a small hum.

"W-who are you?" The man asked as he was left unharmed and Lance crossed his arms. He didn't know how to feel, it felt wrong but also... Not wrong? Defiantly not right but it wasn't all to wrong, they haven't hurt anybody seriously. Just doing their jobs.

"You dare to speak to prince Lotor?" Axca snapped at him glaring.

"Now Axca, that's no way to treat our new ally," Lotor told her calmly. "Let him continue,"

"We will not be enslaved again! We are free," the man stated glaring.

"According to whom? Your savior Voltron?"

That caught lances attention.

"And where is your precious protector now? Gone. Leaving you with nothing but a hollow promise to freedom," Lotor said sternly but still calm as he glared a little back. It almost seemed personal.

"And now you must answer for what you've done," he scowled at the man as Lance looked away. Lotor of course noticed at the corner of his eye.

"Please spare my people, show them mercy," the man begged.

"Mercy have never been the way of the galra," Lotor told him but glanced at Lance again.

"Until now," the man gasped looking at Lotor as he knelt in front of the man smirking.

"How would you like to become a valuable part of the new empire?" Lotor said with determination. "Join us, and you'll never need Voltron again,"

The man hesitated, said nothing, Lance watched unknown of what could happen, he was glad Lotor wouldn't harm this man but at the back of his mind it screamed at him to turn back, go now. But something picked at Lances mind, the hairs on the back of his neck standing up like a feeling he just knew, and it wasn't good. Voltron was here. The lions where here.

"Smile, we're a team now," Ezor made the man smile with a finger on each of his cheeks and pulled them up.

Lance walked out as Lotor noticed again but this time he followed.

"Let's head back to the ship shall we?" Lotor put a hand on his shoulder and Lance nodded.

-------

"The poor little blade of marmoras defenses are spread so thin, they cannot defend any of the insurgent planets," Ezor hummed as six boarded the ship and Lance didn't bother taking off his helmet.

"And what about their rebellion?" Lotor asked.

"Crushed," Zethrid smirked. Oh... oh! So that's not a guy Lance thought....

"As for the whereabouts for the Voltron lions, we've had reports of yellow and blue in the paglium quadrant," Axca said pulling up a hologram.

"That's impossible," Lance cut in.

All heads turned to him hearing his voice since they've gotten back.

"The blue lion doesn't have a paladin, the black lion doesn't either," he told them quickly.

"How'd you know?" Zethrid growled at him. She knew they'd have a sniper but that was all.

"Cause I am the Paladin of the blue lion and my leader was missing," Lance smirked taking off his helmet and showed his face. She glared seeing he was human.

"Lancey Lance is one of us," Ezor smirked putting her hands on her hips.

"Wait wait wait, this is the sharpshooter you talk about? A human?" Zethrid cried out annoyed.

"Zethrid behave, it's temporally for other reasons, but for now Lance will be joining some missions incase anything goes wrong," Lotor told them as he was in his chair.

"But with two missing Paladins, there is no lions, no black or blue lion, no Voltron," Lotor sat up more and looked at Narti.

"Narti, go to the planet Puig and speak with their leader," he told her as she stood there silently.