Satisfying lies

Lance woke up with a gasped as pain struck his arm while he placed pressure sitting up.

"Wha..." He looked around seeing he was in a familiar yet unfamiliar room. What happened? He remembered the fight for Shiro... But Shiro was never there. Then he was taken, taken from his friends... it wasn't a dream?

Lance looked at his arm and saw it had bandage wrap around his forearm and around his hand. He reached up and felt the gauze tapped on his cheek over a scratch and a smaller one on a gash on his forehead.

"Lotor..."

The name fell off his lips remembering the prince. What was Lotor? A enemy just because he's galra? Defiantly not a allie.

"You've awakened," a raspy voice walked in and Lance jumped seeing a woman in a robe. Hagar he thought her name was. Zarkons witch but the proper term was like Druid or something.

"Where am I?" Lance asked even though he knew the answer. It was like one of those cheesy horror thrills, you wake up in the bad guys lair and ask where you are, they tell you, then they kill you. Shit, two steps away from his death.

"Prince Lotor wasted time on you, you don't belong here," Hagar growled at him.

"Heh your defiantly not the first nor last to tell me that," Lance rubbed his arm trying to ease the pain.

"You think this is a game paladin?" Hagar reached out and grabbed his throat, digging her nails in his soft skin. "Your weak, you won't even last anywhere as close as the champion did,"

"Where's Shiro?" Lance grunted glaring at her.

"You'll join him soon enough," she grabbed his injured arm and Lance helplessly screamed, felt as if he was being dragged even if it was more of him tripping over his own feet trying to get his arm back.

"Take him," Hagar released harshly as Lance was forced to the ground and he saw the feet of soldiers of the galra. He felt his arms being grabbed again and he tried getting out of the grip but failed when the back of a blaster hit his head and he stopped wiggling not wanting to get anymore abuse than he already is getting.

"Make sure the prince does not hear of this," Hagar hissed at the soldiers.

"What should we tell him?" One of the galra asked.

"The paladin foolishly retreated back to earth," she glared back at Lance who stared at them with wide eyes.

"Wait no! Please don't tell him that!" Lance scrambled back to his feet ignoring the pain in his arm but screamed in pain when Hagar hit him with black lightning.

"Silence runt," Hagar snarled and Lance felt his stomach twist sickly.

She said nothing more as the doors shut and Lance watched the room slowly turn pitch black, only a purple hue lighting under the door gleamed dimly but he barely could see his own hand.

"Someone, please, I'm sorry," Lance hugged his bruised chest from the impact from Hagar, the smell of his own blood surrounded him as his gauze on his arm was stained red.

--------

"Sire," Hagar stood next to the prince who was in the control room with his generals. He looked back at the witch raising an eye brow.

"How is the paladin? I assume he has woken," Lotor looked back at the map as Ezor snickered at Hagar as the witch held no important to lotor. Only for Axca to scowl at her disapprovingly.

"He's escaped,"

Lotor looked up from the map but didn't turn to the witch, narrowing his eyes but kept a calm face as the four women with him looked confused or surprised.

"Where is he?" Lotor asked in a smooth tone.

"We tracked a pod sire, he's retreating back to earth," Hagar nodded and Zethrid glared.

"What do we do Lotor?" Axca asked.

"Destroy the earth! Then he can't go anywhere!" Zethrid slammed her fist down.

"No, earth is too far," Lotor thought for a second. He remembered what he told Lance, about risking earth.

"He's going back to Voltron," Lotor looked up with no emotion in his eyes.

"We have voltrons coordinates, see if there is any sign of the Paladin heading their way," he told Narti as she followed the orders.

"He'll be dead before he can get to voltron, I'm not loosing that leverage of him just quite yet," he sighed a little at the extra work not noticing Hagar leaving the control room of the half galras.

The door closed behind her, she stayed for a moment letting out a soft breath and a cruel smile crawling up her lips, satisfied with her lies.

The Paladin was a burden and no use, a waste of breath on the ship. And prince Lotor was not her leader, she would never bow to him.