prologue

Donghyuck's P.O.V
It's the day that I've been waiting for. Finally it's my 9th birthday! I rushed out of my room and sprinted on the way to mom and dad's room.

"Mommy, Daddy wake up!!!!" I cheerfully woke them up by throwing some pillows at them. They woke up exhausted I could see mom's eye bugs while I can see dad drooling.

"What's wrong sweetie it's to early." Mommy said exhaustedly.

"Didn't you guys remember?" I asked with a sad expression.

...

"Just kidding, Happy Birthday our baby boy!" Mom and dad greeted in unison, they both pitched my cheek and hug me.

"Mommy, Daddy I'm not a baby anymore!" My lips curved into a smile, then I both hug them back.

"Okay, come on we have to get you some breakfast." Mom told me and dad.

We got out of the Room and mom cooked breakfast while dad was obviously doing nothing. I took a deep breath and thought of people's that I should invite.

"Mom, can I invite some of my friends in the party?"

"Sure, why not, but about how many friends will you invite?" Mom agreed and asked.

"I think 3 or 4." I answered.

"Sure. But I'll be inviting my good friend and her son." Mom told me. Dad looked at mom and said. "Oh, is that-" dad didn't continue what he was about to say since mom told dad to shut his mouth.

Mom placed all the food that she just cooked, on the table. "Wow, mom that's so much food for only 3 humans to eat."

"Well, it's probably because the left over might be the food for later in your party." Mom told me

"You do have a point mommy."

"Okay, know enough with those chit chatting and let's eat, we can't let food wait for us after all." After hearing those words out from mom's mouth, I had a thought if love can't let us wait... The fudge did u just though of Lee Donghyuck, I think I'm gonna puke, love is only for weirdos who can resist kissing and s-e-x, except for mom and dad.

After eating mom told me to fix myself already so I did. Mom was preparing all the foods, drinks, toys, chairs, tables and decorations, on the other hand dad was helping mom to put on the decorations.

Hours has passed, mom and dad were all ready for the party and also me. Mom called all her friends and I called mine, after calling all the peoples that are invited on my party we waited for them to arrive.

"Finally, they all arrived." I said in relief. I walked on the way to my friends and played with them.

Mark's P.O.V
"Mom, where are we actually going?" I asked curiosily.

"To a birthday party."

"Who's birthday is it?"

"My friends son."

"Okay."

We have arrived at the party, and wtf is this even a house? I heard from my mom that only one kid and his parents lives in that house, yeah, the kid is a boy and I also heard that this boy is only 9.