dalawampu

check my new account eggyeo111. I'll be publishing some EXO fics there in the future and yeah only EXO fics.

《But I'll still publish some EXO fics in this acc.》still in the future :)

----

Donghyuck slams his locker shut, walking at the hallway to his next class.

The boy reach his destination, sitting in the back as usual. Renjun saw the lifeless face on Donghyuck, he approaches the boy, not hesitant at all.

The chinese taps his friends shoulder, getting attention from the former. Renjun clears his throat before continuing.

"You look gloomy. What's wrong?" Donghyuck shakes his head, giving a small smile to Renjun.

"I'm fine." The smaller signs, "No your not. Be honest, what's wrong?"

"No-" Renjun cuts the other by sending him a death glare. "Okay fine. We got into a," Donghyuck looks to the side, "fight."

Renjun furrows his brows, "Be specific," he says, "Mark."

"That jerk!" Renjun exclaims, letting his anger burst. He may be messing around with Donghyuck alot, but he can't allow anything, anyone that'll harm his friend's feelings.

"No! I mean he-"

"What?" Renjun ask abruptly, "Kissed a g-girl," Silence spread the two, even though the loud chatter of the other students can be heard, they still hear silence.

"F-" Donghyuck covers the boy's mouth before he could curse a lot and be scolded by the teacher's passing by.

"He said sorry and he was sincere, but I still hate him," The taller mumbles the last part.

"Yeah, but-"

"It's okay, I won't talk to him for a day, he deserves ignorance," Renjun nods.

---

Mark signs. "I don't like you Jiyeon, I'm sorry," the girl pouts, "You don't have any reason to reject me so be mine already!" She begs, "No." Mark groans. He does have a reason but he remembers Hyuck saying to not expose their relationship to anyone.

"Just give up," The boy says, trying to sound kind as possible. He can't control his anger anymore, but he can't hurt girls, his mother told him to.

"No! No! No!" She screams angrily. Fuck, I hate this girl!

"Mark?" The called boy turns and saw Lucas with a wide smile.

"Uh, he has to go," Lucas says and drags Mark with him.

The taller goes to the canteen, Mark with him, "Thanks," Lucas smiles, "No problem, she's annoying as hell!" Mark looks at the other in confusion, "What?"

"She dated one of my friend back in high school and later on breaks his heart just to be with me but I rejected her, though she wont listen," Mark nods, "How did you get rid of her?" Lucas shrugs, "I told him I'm gay and is head over heels for Jungwoo."

Mark smiles, "Well, isn't  that true?" Lucas nods, "But I kinda like Kun-hyung to."

"Well, good luck with that," Mark pats Lucas' back.

"Let's go."

"Yeah."

The two walks out the canteen, getting their bag and walking out of the school.

(/>○<)/

Lucas waves at Mark, "See you!" Mark waves back.

He holds the gate handle but he saw a tanned hand hold it to, letting their hands touch.

He looks up, seeing Donghyuck who pretended that the elder isn't around.

Mark loosens his grip but before he could blurt a word the younger already got inside.

The elder signs, I'm not good at avoiding people Hyuck.

He goes inside, opening the door knob, greeting the maids and going straight to the bedroom. He opens the door and sees a sleeping Donghyuck.

The elder leaves his bag on top of his bed and walks at Donghyuck's side of the room. He leans closer to the other seeing him twitch his eyelid.

"Stop avoiding me. I know you aren't asleep." Donghyuck opens his eyes and pushes Mark away, facing the wall.

This is gonna be a long as ride.

--------

Hello...very short...i won't stop ranting about my fanfics so I'm sorry.

Anyway🙈

Imma do a new fanfic but I won't publish it yet, after I'm done with this shitty ass fic I'll be publishing it...maybe...tell me any ships you would want for that fanfic :)

That is all bwa bye~
《Chogiwa》☆