dalawampu't-walo

Mark bites his lip and looks around, nervous for a unknown reason. Lucas looks at the boy and comforts him, "What are you worried about?" Mark shrugs, "I'm worried but I don't know why- well, mostly nervous." Lucas looks at his surrounding spotting the boy that he was looking for.

He looks at Mark patting his back and standing up, signalling that he's going somewhere. Mark nods and continued eating his food.

On the other hand, Doyoung and Jungwoo is having a small chit chat together, talking about various topics.

"Hyung," Jungwoo looks up seeing Lucas with a playful smirk planted on his lips. He rolls his eyes and looks at Doyoung, Doyoung looks at Jungwoo's back just to see a smirking Lucas, "Oh, hey Lucas," the boy greets, the taller waves back. Doyoung looks at Jungwoo, "I believe that the boy behind you is-"

Jungwoo widens his eyes for he felt strong arms wrapped around his hips, "Hey!" Lucas places his chin on the other's shoulder, "See you around Bunny-hyung~" he cheerfully sang.

Lucas holds Jungwoo's hand and leads him to Mark and his table.

"Lucas i'll fleepin' kill you," the younger chuckles, "You're so innocent," Jungwoo nods, "Yeah whatever."

The two boy sits infront of Mark. Mark looks at Jungwoo and greets him while the other did the same with a wide smile on his face.

"Aww~ I feel so lonely i don't have anyone beside me," Mark said as a joke but didn't expect that Jungwoo would fall for it, wherefore he stood up leaving Lucas behind and sitting beside Mark.

"You aren't anymore," He says while patting the boy's head giving him a warm hug.

"Hey! Jungwoo hyung~" Lucas is jealous, obviously since he's head over heels for the elder.

Their cute hyung let's go of Mark and looks at Lucas with a bright smile on his face.

He hums letting Lucas say something. Mark looks at the two and shrugs then continues to eat his food.

After a minute of waiting for a word nothing came up. Jungwoo is quite confused also Lucas and he doesn't know why, why the words he wanted to say exactly towards the person in front of him would not spill out off his mouth.

"Why didn't you talk? Aren't you gonna say something?" The elder was the first to break the unwanted or awkward silence.(any stays?)

The younger once again shrugs, "Just wanna look at your mesmerizing features. Is that prohibited?" Jungwoo lowers his head, Lucas smiling, seeing the boy that he loves for years blushing because of what he said, finally.

Kun, on the other hand, is a childhood friend of his which he fell inlove with but it seems like the Chinese is in love with another Chinese who is technically dating a Japanese. The situation is stressing his friend so damn well that he choose not to interrupt with it and end up falling in love with Jungwoo because of the tutoring lessons and some other group projects.

"Mark!" The silence broke,"Sorry that I forgot about you baby~" a flirty ass woman says with a disgusting pout on her face.

If you were only Donghyuck I would've fuck you here and know, Mark thought.

"What? Mark you're so-" the youngest cuts off Lucas, shaking his head multiple times, "No no no no, hyung you know how," he looks at Jiyeon who is checking out her nails putting on a pocker face, "she is."

Lucas looks at her. Right, homophobic bitch is back.

"Aww~ Lucas you're here to see me? I guess you aren't gay anymore," The boy widens his eyes same with Jungwoo, first of all this girl is fucking annoying him and he's actually thinking if she's a whore or is Lucas's girlfriend. Second, Lucas is gay... wait what? He wasn't informed.

"We'll be off," Lucas says looking at Mark, making eye contact and nodding in unison.

Mark fixes his thing, Lucas standing up not minding the girl who is convincing him to stay.

"Hyung," Jungwoo looks up, escaping the weird questions haunting his head.

"Wha-" before he could finish, he felt a pair of lip pressed onto his forehead making him flush red.

The girl widens his eyes, "What the fuck?" She curses quietly.

Mark stops what he was doing, stealing a glance and soon stares at the move his friend did.

Lucas stops and looks at Mark, "Let's go, see you later Jungwoo," he looks at Jiyeon," and leave me alone," the girl stiffens.

Mark looks at Jungwoo who's a blushing mess.

The two boys started leaving the school not minding if they skipped classes cause they're top students, what's the point of studying and going to school if they almost know everything the teacher is teaching.

"God job," The elder furrows his brows.

"For what?"

"Making him homo," he smirks, "Yeah."

---

Mark bids his goodbye to Lucas and goes straight to the boy that he's longing to feel, touch, kiss and hug.

Donghyuck looks at him weirdly. He was about to say something but was cut off by a pair of arms wrapped well around his body, not that tight though and Donghyuck would be lying if he said that he didn't miss the elder's warm touches.

"Mark-" soft lips were immediately attached to his which made him blush.

People were staring at them weirdly, some gossiping about them and mostly was ignoring.

This is why Donghyuck doesn't want their relationship to go public cause of this; gossips and hatred but there's this reason that makes him stress and deppress because- it just hurts, he needs acceptance.

----
I gaVe u GuYyySS CLue ;)))
this story is to short (in my opinion) to already start make a epilogue(i'm not planning to make) and HEY! I JUST MET YOU- okay lemme stop, as i was saying I WILL DO A- think about it wisely okay and tell me right here/there right know if you have a clue of what's gonna happen and what imma gonna do to this story **wink wonk* sorry not sorry.

WArNing: it's gonna be a long asss ride- my grammar sucks ;)))