apat

Donghyuck's POV
Confusion hit me all day not knowing why I felt happy whenever I thought about Mark- I don't think about playing around with his feelings though.

"Hey, Donghyuck, stop slacking off. You barely even woke me up!" Mark complains and gets out of his bed fixing himself as fast as he can to look at the least presentable at school.

"Sorry, I was busy daydreaming about y- food." I reply.

"God, then stop daydreaming and fix yourself!" Mark commands.

"Okay."

I get out of bed and take a quick shower then fix my hair. After that, I brush my teeth and get my bag. I wait for Mark to go downstairs. Why is he even complaining about me being slow? He's the one being slow right now.

After a minute, the guy who was complaining earlier gets out of the house.

"Let's go!" Mark walks to the car, to which I followed. He's fastin his steps, knowing the fact that his teacher is more strict than mine, and will totally send him to detention and deduct his score about 10 times. All I have to say is good luck, Mark. Sorry for getting you sent to detention.

Mark is really gonna struggle since his classroom is in the 4th floor and mine is in the 3rd, and God, I hope that they would actually make an elevator right know because my bag is full of books with about 800 pages.

I take a peek at my classroom and see my teacher discussing about mosquitos and how they give us some diseases that I would wish to have because I'd rather die than attend to school.

I open the door carelessly and made a loud noise which interrupted the teachers discussion.

"Mr. Lee, can you please answer about how many percentage of mosquitoes carry disease?" Our teacher aggressively commands.

"I hate you." I murmur to myself. "What did you say, Mr. Lee? Would you like to share your words to the whole class?" Our teacher asked.

"No," I gulp nervously, "ma'am."

"Okay, then. Would you like me to send you to detention or would you rather answer my question?" The teacher let me choose. I then choose to answer her question.

"A-about 80 percent." I nervously reply and I obviously just guess the answer.

"That is fairly correct. Now, you may take your seat." The teacher said, still mad at me.

I take my seat and didn't care to even write the letters and numbers that were written on the bored since I feel like sleeping but I just force myself to stay awake.

Mark's POV
Guess what? This boy is stuck in detention for the first time but just after the first period ends. I had to admit that I didn't actually get angry at Donghyuck. Is this a part of loving someone?

The person that I hate the most is my dad who left mom in exchange with a much younger and more pretty-looking girl. But, honestly, Donghyuck is better then dad, I hate that guy so much. He's the reason they got divorced.

After the first period, I could finally go out of detention and I was met with a bunch of girls waiting for me, asking if it went fine in detention. I of course said that they didn't even need to worry. After the girls, I then saw Jihoon walking towards me. I knew what he was up to something so I just stayed at a corner and waited him to speak. "I heard that you already have someone you like and I was thinking if it was Yerim nor Koeun..." He trailed off. I laughed hard at his words.

"So is it one of them?"

"No. Don't ask me ever again because I don't have anyone I like in mind. I'm actually not planning to tell my hidden feelings about Donghyuck to anyone since I don't really trust them. But to be honest, I'm actually friends with Yerim and Koeun and they already probably know that I'm in love with Donghyuck.

Jihoon frowned then said that I was a pain in the ass. He will actually be happy to know if I'm in love with someone because then he would have someone who he could talk to about his own feelings. Jihoon is also in love, but with that Guanlin kid who is taller but 2 years younger than him.

I go to class and see Yerim and Koeun looking at me with a mischievous smile or a smirk planted on their faces.

"What?" I ask, annoyed.

"So your in love with Donghyuck?" Told you, these girls are about to kill me.

"Don't tell him." I beg. They chuckl and say, "so you are really in love with Hyuck. We actually just guessed, " I swear to god, I hate these two.

"Don't worry, we won't tell but in one condition." I raised a brow because of curiosity. "What?"

"We want to help you to get your baby Hyuckie by Yerim being your pretend girlfriend." Koeun said. "WHAT?!" Both Yerim and I complained. "B-but we b-both h-hate each other!" Yerim says while blushing and I nod in agreement.

"That's true, but this could give Mark a signal that Donghyuck likes him if he gets jealous." Koeun smirks.

"You do have a point, but what if he'll get jealous because of me having more quality time with Yerim?"

"And that'll make sure he likes you. You're such a bitch, Mark. Aren't you thinking?" Koeun responds.

"Right."

Some of our classmates arrive, including Jihoon, then after the short break our teacher comes and makes the students sit on their seats. Finally, the two won't bother me anymore.

Yerim's POV
Gosh, I hate Koeun! Now, Mark will know that I have been liking him for a very long time. I take a deep breath and take a peek at Mark who's looking at the window. Shit, He noticed me. Mark smirks at me causing me to blush. He then opens his mouth and mouths an 'I hate you' to me.

"Thought I was not smart Mark, you're such a bitch." I murmur to myself.

'I fuckin' hate you to bitch,' I mouth back looking at the 19 year old boy.

Donghyuck's POV
Class ends and it is time for students to have their lunch. I suddenly see Mark and Yerim intertwining their hands together which makes me cringe. This is why I hate couples, but Mark and Yerim are so cute together, but it somehow bothers me...oh, well. I don't care that much, since Yerim is one of my bestfriends.

"Yerim-ah!" I loudly exclaim. I hug Yerim making the both refrain from holding hands.

I then stop and look at Mark with a smile on my face then hug him. "Congrats!" I congratulate, making them hold hands again.

They look at each other then Mark suddenly pecks Yerim's cheek which caused a flustered reaction from the other. "Thank you!" Mark smiles at me, to which I return.

"You guys look cute each other." I compliment. "Oh, Markie! You've grown up I'm totally gonna announce this to your beloved mother!"

"No, you can't!" He warns. I lean and say, "Markie is so protective!" Mark rolls his eyes saying, "It's 'hyung' to you."

After that I leave them both, but to be honest, I feel so uncomfortable when they are together but why? I felt fine lately and now it just hurts me too much.

I thought he liked me...but why did he suddenly get a girlfriend, bitch?

But this doesn't mean I like him, right?

-----
Sorry for waiting to long...
Anyway thank for y'all support :)