dalawampu't-anim

"What was that?" Donghyuck questions, "How will I know? Whatever that dolphin like voice is, it doesn't matter."

The elder scoffs seeing Jaemin with a irritated face on. "Stop denying it. You don't even know if that was only Renjun's younger stepbrother-"

"He has a brother?" The smaller nods in agreement,"So?" Jaemin shakes his head, "Nothing, he never told me."

"Okay."

Silence fills the room, no one talking, the two out of words to blurt out.

Jaemin thinks of the chinese, not completely the chinese, or renjun rather, but his confession, soon changes with his first love which is his childhood friend, Jeno.

Donghyuck on the other hand is completely out of thoughts, except of his anger for Mark which seems to fade, he still loves him, that's for sure and he just can't get over about the fact that his boyfriend did that.

He knows that Mark wouldn't do that if it doesn't have a reasonable reason, he loves him so much that he can't live without him, Mark is like his shoulder where he can lean on. It just scares him that one day they'll be seperated and tragic will happen, his afraid that if one day the elder will totally forget about him and leave his being forever.

"HYUCK!" A loud thud was heard on the door only to see it open, revealing 3 people, the one on the center panting the other one, emotionless while the other is putting on a wide enthussiastic smile.

"Jongdae-hyung?" Donghyuck calls. Jaemin furrows his brows examining the unknown 2 peoples.

"My Hyuckie!!!" The one with deep cheekbones bluntly walks in not minding the owner of the room and hugs the tanned boy.

"Hyung, you didn't tell me that you we're back at Seoul," Jongdae furrows his brows, "What? I told Minnie to tell it to Mark and your boyfriend to tell it to you."

Donghyuck looks at Mark just to see him avoiding eyes.

"Wait," All attention is know given to Jaemin, "Who the hell are you two? And how did you even manage to crash into my house or home and specially at my room?" The two shrugs.

Mark signs, "I told your mom that they're my brothers. Your mom knows me so i didn't have to worry about crashing in your home."

"Yeah, I hate you, but Donghyuck hates you more."

"What?" Jongdae looks at Mark then at Donghyuck in confusion. The both just avoid gazes.

"Minnie?" He looks at his boyfriend just to see him shrugging.

Jaemin know gets the situation so he clears his throath, "Nothing happened between them. Mark just payed more attention at his school works that he totally forgot about Donghyuck who kept on begging him for hugs and k-"

"No I didn't!" The young boy says, blushing madly. Mark smiles, "That's the way around Jaemin!" Donghyuck corrects.

"What're you talking about?" Mark ask, smirking mischieviously at his boyfriend and happily making his way to him, Jaemin getting out of his bed as the two boys cuddle on his bed.

Minseok and Jongdae giggles seeing the two younger boys flirt around.

---

"What's wrong?" Minseom asks, looking at the frowning boy beside him.

"He spends more time with other people than me," Mark signs and looks at Jongdae and Donghyuck giggling and talking about various topics.

"Is kissing people and your lover seeing it hurts? Does it hurt that bad?" The older boy looks down, the canadian looking at him with a questioning look.

He nods, "I guess so, I haven't experience it but imagining Chen doing it to me," He bites his lip and looks at Mark, "It hurts, I could kill him on the spot if I found out that his flirting with a slutty ass bitch."

"Woah, hyung that's much."

Minseok nods, "Yeah." Mark bites his lip looking at the ground, "I should've knew."

Minseok smiles at Mark, "Don't feel so guilty about it, cherr up kid," He then rufles his hair making the young boy groan and move his head to let the elder refrain from what his doing, "Yeah, stop it." Minseok laughs, "Okay."

Mark smiles, "You and Hyung use nicknames alot."

"Hmm? Oh, yeah. We met on instagram and chat alot and have nicknames and all then we started getting used to the nicknames as days pass and decided to meet then there he is, by my side, brightening up my day."

"Okay, that's cheesy but true. He fools around, alot."

Jongdae waves his hand for Minseok and Mark to notice them.

They walk near them where. "You guys are so slow, slower than a turtle," Minseok furrows his brows and gives smack to his boyfriend.

"Hey!" Jongdae exclaims rubbing his head.

"What? Know you're a-" the dinosaur kisses his cat, "I'm not angry, i love you!"

"Hmm, okay" Minseok pushes Jongdae.

"You're so red."

"Shut up."

Mark looks at Donghyuck, seeing him smiling at the scene.

The younger notices it and looks at Mark, thier eyes meeting,he then turns hjs attention at the two flirting boys.

"We're off. See you hyungs!" The two older men nods and waves at them.

They wave back. Mark stares at Donghyuck.

After a while, he notices Mark's stare.

"What?" He ask with a annoyed tone.

"Nothing I just noticed how beatiful you're looking today. Actually, you're always beautiful, the most stunning person I've ever met in the whole world."

The younger scoffs, "Say whatever you want to says."

"Okay then," the older boy grabs the younger's hand," I love you so damn much, haechan."

"What? Who the fuck is that? W-wait- So you're proving to me that you have another-"

Mark gives a sweet peck on Donghyuck's lip and smiles, "Nope, I only love you. Your my full sun, haechan."

Donghyuck blushes, "Y-yeah right," he avoid the elder's stare ang tightens his grip on Mark's hand, not to tight though.

Mark kisses Donghyuck's cheek, surprised that the younger didn't complain or got angry.

"I forgive you," Mark widens his eyes, "Really?" Donghyuck nods, "Just promise me not to do that again, okay?" Mark nods and hugs the smaller. Good thing no one's around, "I love you."

"I love you to."

____

DOUBLE UPDATE MAH PWENDS
any typos? don't mind them just question yourself if you're still going to read this cuzz i'm about to make a ******* (so the story can be longer ehehehheeh)