labing-lima

WoAAW HEYYYcHan S sOoOOOoo NAissssSSsssSSSS
-----
Mark smiles as he sees his high temperature decreasing. He mumbles a yes and looks at Donghyuck snuggled in blankets, sleeping peacefully.

He prods the younger's cheek and chuckles lightly when he saw the other showing an annoyed face.

"Fuck off Mark, I know you did it," Donghyuck says as a groan left his mouth, "Let's go somewhere, let's go on a date," Mark says and nudges Donghyuck's shoulder.

"I'm tired!" The younger growls and hid his face on a pillow, "—and, aren't you sick?"

Mark grins, "Not anymore so stop complaining and let's go!"

Donghyuck rubs his eyes to see clearly, "okay."

'At least I could spend this vacation given by our school due to the electricity without procrastinating,'  the younger thought.

Not even knowing, he saw Mark all dressed up neatly, with those tight jeans and a translucent white T-shirt.

The smaller blushes and hides his face yet again, Mark notices the other's action and smirks, "Baby~"

Donghyuck slowly removes the pillow blocking his face, "W-what?" He ask with lowered head.

"Get dressed."

Donghyuck gets up as he gathered his outfit for the day and goes to the bathroom.

-

"You can't wear that!"  Mark argues with red covering his face.

"What? It's just shorts," The smaller retorts, rolling his eyes.

Actually, the shorts fit Donghyuck well but the elder doesn't like people giving his boy seductive stares and grins, specially those lip biting.

"Yeah...but..."

"But what?" Donghyuvk ask, Mark finally looks at the younger, "let's go."

Donghyuck stands up and walks out of the room, same as Mark.

Maids bows at them, greeting a good morning then asking where they'll be going.

They say that they're going back home at 8:00 pm and just gonna hang out.

"Be safe."

"We will."

Donghyuck stood beside Mark and slides his hand in Mark's. Mark looks at the younger with a confused look, "There something wrong?" The smaller looks at his boyfriend and shakes his head, "No," he smiles and they started walking in unison.

"So, where are we actually going?" Donghyuck questions and looks at Mark, "Just don't bother asking.

After minutes of walking they arrived at the park and Donghyuck's face soon frowns.

The park was crowded of peoples and the younger wished that he didn't agreed to go.

-

Mark glared at those people who stared at his man.

"Mark," Donghyuck calls, Mark looks at the younger and raises his brow, telling him to start, "I wanna take a sit," Mark nods led Donghyuck to a bench.

"Want anything?" Mark ask, "Nah, I'm good,"  the younger replies and yawns, Mark looks at the other and chuckles.

"What know?"

"Nothing. I'll just go pee," The elder says, walking away.

He felt a hand nudging his shoulder, he turns and saw a unfamiliar guy.

"Hey, can I have your cute friend?" And at this point Mark got pissed.

"The fuck you blabbering?"

"I'm just asking if I can...fuck him," The guy says seductively.

"Bitch his taken," Mark announces and leaves the boy dumbfounded.

He spotted Donghyuck fiddling with his fingers, he didn't hesitate to just take the guy and let him lead the way.

"Where—"

"Don't bother asking," The elder says sternly.

They arrived in the boy's washroom which was empty and Mark was thankful for that. Mark shoves Donghyuck in one of the stall, then him.

"Donghyuck, tilt your head to the side and shut your mouth." The elder orders

"W-why—"

"I said shut your mouth!" He shouts angrily. The smaller flinches and decides to just follow.

Mark attaches his lip on the other's neck and sucks it. Donghyuck clenches on the elder boy's shirt, biting his lip to prevent moans escaping his mouth.

"M-Mark why—ah," he scrunches his nose, "are you doing t-this?"

"So people knows that your mine."

Donghyuck pushes Mark away, "okay, I think I shouldn't have done that," the smaller whispers to himself.

"L-let's go get i-ice cream," the younger says, breathing heavily.

"Sure."

-

Donghyuck decided to get chocolate and the other cookies and cream.

"Let's go home."

A guy hits Donghyuck's shoulder and didn't mind saying sorry, the accident caused the younger boy's ice cream to fall on the ground and a little on his hand.

"I— what're you doing?" Donghyuck ask, looking at Mark who is licking his hand that is cover with melted chocolate ice cream.

"Licking ice cream," the elder sucks one of Donghyuck's finger.

---

A very sh¡tty update
Imma srry.