tatlompu't-isa

Read what i'm going to say thank you.

---

Donghyuck groans, pushing Mark away so he can continue he's sleep, covering his face with his pillow.

"Wake up," Mark pleads, trying to get Donghyuck out of his comfortable position, sick of the fact that the boy sleeping is a stuborn one.

It's saturday and Donghyuck spend the friday night playing games at his computer that it reached to the fact that he slept at 1 o'clock.

The younger mumbles curse words and kicks Mark exactly at his member 'forcefully' which made the elder yelp.

"Fuck that hurts!" He whispered-shout, trying not to wake up the other people in the household.

"Well it's like 3 in the morning," Donghyuck says with muffled voice, tiredly.

Mark rolls his eyes, "You know that i don't act like my normal self right now, right?"

"No i don't know."

The elder signs, trying to control his impatience and anger.

He surely is gonna regret what he's about to say but if this will only be the way to let the younger be awaken from his slumber than he'll do it, even if it seems like a bad news since he knows that this person coming back home will maybe be surprised of what news is in store for her.

"We're going to the airport," And with that, Donghyuck jolted out from the bed, looking at Mark with fear on his eyes.

---

Yeah, it is all of a sudden, Mark too didn't expect that this will happen. It's just last night that her mother texted him, happiness surrounding the woman's message. He doesn't even know how to react, he just hopes that Donghyuck's parents is not with her. He's kind of tensed, i don't know, he's also haply but he really can't feel anything right know, he's probably confused and is worried of things and future events.

"Hyuck I know it's kind of a sudden but it's not your parents, it's just my mother," Mark reasured trying to cheer up the younger- almost telling him about what he just thought lately. He doesn't even know why the other is nervous or anxious, yeah anxious.

The elder looks at the younger who's deep in thought. The boy signs, kissing the younger's cheek which made the other blush.

"You've been a thief ever since Mark," the driving boy furrows his brows, "What do you mean-"

"First of all, you stole the lollipop that's in my mouth and that indirect kiss builded up our friendship or what ever our relationship is called back then," he recalls with a smile, still not looking at the elder.

Mark keeps his eyes fixated at the road, "Second, you stole my first kiss which made me realize the feeling that i have for you."

Donghyuck looks at the window, trying to admire the almost empty road.

"Third, my heart and i don't know if I even need to tell the reason."

He takes a glance at Mark who's still driving and then back at the window.

"Fourth, my blushes, your the first person who ever made me blush."

"Fifth, all of me, you stole all of me, you even changed how straight i am back then or was i never straight and was forever curvey," He chuckles at what he just said.

"I love you," that was the most sincere 'i love you' that he ever said, he doesn't want to make their relationship a end, he knows that he can rely on Mark's mother but thinking about his parents made him think otherwise.

Mark parks the car somewhere safe and looks at Donghyuck, admiring the boy's know wet cheeks and how the tears falling from his eyes traces his lips.

The elder cupped the boy's cheek, wiping some of the tears using his thumb finger.

He plants a sweet peck on the younger's lip, smiling.

"I really can't resist you," Mark says, trying to refrain himself from making out with Donghyuck in the car.

Donghyuck wipes the tears left from his eyes and looks straight at Mark, not knowing that the boy is also looking at him.

They both stare at eachother, forgetting about the fact that there's someone waiting for them at the airport.

Donghyuck shakes his head trying to take him back from reality, he once again stares at the window.

"Your mother, Mark."

----

They reached the airport, trembling, nervous and sweaty even if it's really cold inside, the air conditioner not helping.

Minutes turns into a hour, a hour turns to a two, two turns to three until it reaches to the time where they just lost the unwanted feeling that they were feeling lately.

They saw a very familiar thin, beautiful, mesmerizing, young-looking woman, holding a suitcase and bags on hand. Mark's mother.

Mark holds Donghyuck's hand making the younger flinch. The smaller looks at Mark who's looking straight at his mother's figure. The elder squeezes Donghyuck's hand.

"Don't be nervous, hyuck, I got you, mom's not a monster," he chuckles, it's not like Donghyuck's parents are here-

"Mark? Donghyuck, honey?"

The two separates, missing the touches of eachother as they saw two womans and a man with a smile of joy on their faces, opposite of how the two reacted.

--------
I was about to make this as a fluff but i made like 20 chapters of fluffs and their relationship together so ehe sorry it's time for the drama.

i think you guys already have a clue of what's going to happen and i didn't copy any content from other stories. i don't plagiarize or even copy shizzz okay so don't call me a copy cat i've been thinking of this thing to happen since last year.