labing-anim

Its been years and finally, finally I updated.

---

Mark looks at the clock of their classroom which is placed on top of the board and signs.

He gets his backpack and leaves the empty room with messed up chairs and tables, crumpled papers laying messily on the floor.

"Mark!" He turns around, giving a emotionless look to Lucas who wanted his attention.

"Yeah?"

"Let's walk home together," Mark nods.

They both walk silently in the hallway.

No one talking just proceeding on their walking

Lucas is bored, he thought of something to say just to break the weird silence, he then remembered the project and asked Mark if he could be his partner.

Mark faces the boy, "Sure."

"At your house?"The other nods.

"But make sure not to touch anything that belongs to me," Mark states sternly.

"Okay. Donghyuck is in school, right?" The smaller shakes his head, saying no.

After minutes of walking, they arrived at the big house which is owned by Donghyuck's family.

"How's your cousin?" Mark ask which made Lucas widen his eyes, "Oh, I totally forgot that I need to fetch her!" Lucas complains.

Mark signs and drags Lucas with him, "Let's go."

"How about Donghyuck?" The elder ask, "He's going to be fine."

-

Gayoon hugs Lucas as soon as she got out of school which she adresses as 'hell', She dislikes school. A nerd and all but that doesn't mean she likes school, not all nerds love school, though we have to take our education seriously for a result of a peaceful future so that's what she is doing, making sure her grades are high.

Gayoon glares at Mark which the elder didn't mind. They're enemies for sure, Gayoon is just 7 but she's really smart, she may act dumb and sweet towards the people she loves but in the ones she didn't care about and hates like Mark - she still loves Mark a little - whom stole Donghyuck from her.

"Lucas!" The called boy immediately looks at his small causin and lifts a brow, telling her to continue,"I wanna visit Donghyuck oppa!"

"You can't," Mark says, getting the attention of the two people in front of him.

"It's not like you live together," Gayoon rolls her eyes and looks at Mark unpleasantly.

Mark scoffs making Gayoon do a questioning look, "Why?"

The girl looks at Lucas who stood beside her silently, "Well, you see," Lucas signs,"They live together in a gigantic house and shares one room, bigger enough to fit 5 people in."

Gayoon looks at Mark, changing her intense stare to a begging one.

She acts cute infront of Mark, wanting to visit the younger so badly.

Suddenly, Lucas' phone vibrates, receiving a message from his mother saying that he should take care of Gayoon 3 days straight.

Lucas clears his throat and the two notices him then stops whatever they were doing.

"Mark, about the project and Gayoon...well, can you please invite her home?" Mark furrows his brows, "Why?" Lucas takes a deep breath, "Her parents isn't going home." Gayoon's face lightened, it's not that her mother and father is on a business trip again but it's because she is going to spend more time with Donghyuck.

-

Mark opens the door on his shared room with the younger.

Gayoon pushes Mark aside and quickly goes in the big room, her lip curves into a smile and hugs her beloved crush.

Donghyuck widens his eyes in surprise, "uh," he looks at Mark who is acting like nothing happened, you know, packing out his pencils and stuff for the project.

Lucas shrugs and walks inside the room, closing the door and sits on Mark's bed.

"Hey," lucas nudges Mark's shoulder making the other look at him, "let's start." Mark nods.

Donghyuck looks at Mark and smiles, cute.

Gayoon looks at Donghyuck who is smiling and looking at Mark which made her jealous.

"Oppa~ I want ice cream." She pouts and acts cute making Donghyuck chuckle, "Okay, i'll go get it."

The boy gets out of the room and Gayoon signs, she looks at the other side of the room and sees no Mark.

"Lucas, where's Mark?" Lucas looks at his cousin, "Getting water, why?"

:3

Donghyuck walks down the stairs and goes straight to the kitchen.

When he was about to go inside a boy blocks his way causing him to stop, he lifts his head and saw none other than Mark.

"What know?" The younger ask irritated.

"What are you gonna do?" Mark ask, "Obviously go in the kitchen and get some snacks.

"What kind?" Donghyuck groans, "Ice cream, know move!" The elder shakes his head in disagreement.

"Give me a kiss." The younger's face turns red, "I'm just going to get ice cream!" Donghyuck complains.

Mark roles his eyes and holds Donghyuck's shoulder, bumping the smaller's back on the wall.

The elder smirks and holds both of the younger's hand, attaching them together and lifting them up as he places it on the wall, forming a kabedon.

One of his hand lifts the younger's chin as his lip captures the taste of the other, kissing him roughly.

They're very glad that the maids are on a vacation and the other's buying stuffs on the grocery.

Donghyuck kisses back and closes his eyes, enjoying the moment.

Mark let's go and smiles at his boyfriend, "You liked it."

"No i didn't."

"Being denial again?" The elder chuckles.

//////////////

Wasn't worth it
I know ;-;

didn't check it so beware of typos or wrong spellings...they're the same but wuteber