dalawampu't-isa

missed me?

No ;)))

<<i never forgot donghyuck's bday okay>>
-------

Donghyuck ruffles his hair, sitting up straight and pushing the covers away so he can start his normal routine in the morning.

He walks to the bathroom, fixing himself before going down. It's the weekends after all so he can waste his time procrastinating and such.

Done with fixing himself, he looks at the other side of the room seeing the older still in his covers with closed eyes.

He shrugs it off and goes to the kitchen to get something to eat or maybe fry himself some eggs? That'll work.

What's very unusual is that there aren't any maids inside the huge house owned by his family but he choose not to care and brush that fact away.

To make some eggs he needs, well, eggs, obviously, so he gets one but was taken aback, A note is sticked on the fridge and it caught his attention.

It says,

Good morning, Mark and Donghyuck. Anyway, Donghyuck-ssi, Your mother gave us a week of vacation and sent a new maid to take care of you.

She'll be more likely called as a guardian or something. She'll always be by your side, where ever you go and you can't say no to that.

By the way, the maid/guardian will be coming here around, 9 in the morning? I'm not sure but I hope she'll be there soon enough.

Have a nice day!

Donghyuck signs, pulling his hair, sticking the paper back on and opening the fridge to get some eggs.

He hears the door bell ringing.

The boy leaves the kitchen and unlocks the door, pulling it open, he sees a small, petite girl looking like she's in her 20's or maybe the same age as his boyfriend.

She looks kinda familiar.

"Who-" the girl cuts the boy off, saying, "Jiyeon, 20 and is here to be your so called gaurdian, maid or whatever." She sounded like a uninterested, bored girlfriend being draged by his boyfriend to some event it's lover is fond to.

"Are you being ho-"

"Yes let me in."

The younger nods, trying not to let his anger overtake.

The female takes a seat at the sofa, same as the boy.

"So, are you alone?" Jiyeon ask smiling and leaning closer to the younger, looking at him seductively.

Donghyuck cringed, thinking to himself if his in front of a flirty, horny ass girl who sleeps with every man, everyday.

Smiling nervously, he replies a simple 'No'.

"Oh, I see." She looks side to side then holds the younger's wrist, sending him shivers.

"Let's do something in your room or we can just take a bath together."

-

Mark groans, I need his touches, I need his love, I need him! I hate that girl so damn much.

He shakes his head trying to control himself, thinking about his new plan, positively.

Pushing his blanket away, he opens the door and closes it, going down the stairs but soonly stops at the third step, hearing a feminine voice talking to- he peeks at the scene and saw Donghyuck sitting beside...Jiyeon?!