dalawa

Donghyuck's POV
Fuck you Mark Lee do you even know that I'm about to die because of hunger and dehydration, and know that you gave me this embarrassing picture you need to die first before I do.

I kept on walking until I don't see any signs of Mark. "Hey, have you seen Mark?" I asked Renjun who was sneaking at Jeno's classroom.

"No, and why have you fallen for him?" Renjun asked.

"No! And why would I even fall for that guy." I answered with a bad mood.

"What's wrong with you? You look like you haven't eaten yet." Renjun said.

"Because it's true I haven't eaten or even drank water." I told him. He looked at me strangely like his even asking me how I can resist not eating about a hour.

I left him since I need to hurry because lunch is about to end. I bought some food and ate them while I was finding that bitch. I saw him with two girls that were flirting around him.

I hid myself at his back then I kicked his ass. The girls stared at him and helped him to stand up I just smirked and didn't care.

"What's wrong with you?!" One of the girl asked, and the other just looked at me aggressively.

"Probably nothing but I just need to borrow your dream boy." I told them then held Mark's hand.

Me and Mark got away from those two girls and I dragged him on a place where there's no people.

"What's wrong? why did you suddenly-"

"I know I'm kinda dramatic but where'd you get this picture though?" I asked then showed him the picture he placed inside my pocket earlier.

(The picture was probably this. He is so cute gosh I think he'll compliment himself.)

"But you look cute there

"But you look cute there." Mark complimented.

I blushed and pouted. "I was about to die at that time. I think I'm ready to kill someone named Mark Lee."

He giggled, "Your cute." Then he suddenly planted a peck at my cheek.

I refrain myself from blushing and stayed quiet. Surprisingly, I saw Mark blush at the first time. I didn't know that this is how red his face can be.

Mark's POV
Why did you even think of that Mark Lee!? I would never ever do that to him. He needs someone more special for him but I do wanna try it.

"Yo Mark Lee." The guy behind me snapped my thoughts out of my mind.

"Y-yeah?" I asked.

"The bell rang so I gotta go." He waved a good bye and suddenly stopped then said, "Your cute when you blush." He smirked.

After hearing those words from Donghyuck a guy suddenly popped out at my side that made me flinched a little since I get surprised easily.

"Yeah Donghyuck is probably right you are very cute when you blush." He teasingly said.

"Shut up Park Jihoon!"

"Your boring, so what happened? Why did your face suddenly became a result of blushing while meeting with hyuckie boy?" He asked.

I stayed quiet and took a deep breath,"I found myself wanting to kiss his," I looked down and tighten the grip of my shirt. "lips." I finished my words with a blush on my face and a laughing Jihoon.

"Men that's so cringeworthy." Jihoon said while smiling mischievously.

"Whatever I'm going to class." I told him he followed me and stayed by my side since we have the same class.

"Do you even like Donghyuck in a romantic way?" Jihoon asked smirking.

"No!"

"Then you hate him?"

"Not really."

-----------
I found out that Jihoon from wannaone was friend with Mark in real life so why not make them good friends in this fanfic, and Mark is very lonely not having any 99 liner members around his group.

Busy with life so I didn't had the time to finish this fanfic.
For all who had read this earlier I'mma say I'm sorry cause I publish it already without even reading if there were mistakes so f*** me.

The grammar is very wrong since I didn't let my big sister check this out, and I don't even let her check my grammar at the previous chapters.