labing-apat

Mark woke up with a warm feeling on his forehead which kinda helped to get rid of his headache.

The door opened and he sit up straight just to see Donghyuck with a bowl of which he guess is warm water.

"Oh, your awake..." Donghyuck mumbles, Mark nods and looks at the bowl the younger is holding, "What's that for?"

"Oh, this?" Mark hums in agreement, "I-uh," Donghyuck turns red and looks away at the elder, "want to t-take," Mark tilts his head to the side and smirks.

"Shut up! You know what I mean!" Mark giggles.

The smile on Mark's face soonly fades groaning as he felt the pain roam around his body again which made him lay on his bed and close his eyes, scrunching his nose.

Donghyuck rolls his eyes and walks closer at the elder. He scoffs and gently places his palm on the other boy's head, "Fuck his burning."

He goes through his drawers trying to find a clean face towel to place it on Mark's aching head.

"University must really be hard," he questions himself.

"And that's just a fact," Mark retorts, his voice showing a very exhausted tone.

"Just go to sleep and shut your mouth."

"Okay mom."

Donghyuck takes a white, plain face towel laying on his drawer, waiting to be used. He soaks it into warm water and dabs it on Mark's face.

As soon as he finishes, he stands up but was pulled back on his seat by a hand.

"How about my chest?" Mark ask. The younger's face immediately turns red.

"Oh...s-sorry, I forgot..."

Mark sits up straight on his bed while Donghyuck is in front of him, sitting on his bed to.

The younger takes off the elder boy's shirt while closing his eyes.

"How can you even wash me up if your eyes are closed?" The elder questions.

Donghyuck reddens and pushes Mark, forgetting about the fact that he's half naked.

"Fuck. I touched his chest," he curses and opens his eyes, seeing Mark in front of him, topless.

He covers his face and Mark tries to remove the younger's hands off of his face. "I'm not—" Donghyuck's word was cut off when he suddenly fell.

Donghyuck opens his eyes and saw a porcelain colored skin, he touches it and felt arms wrapping his waist, "That's my chest hyuckie."

The younger looks up, his eyes meeting Mark's. He blushes madly and tries to escape the elder's embrace but failed to.

"Your very cute~" Mark compliments and rolls, switching places with Donghyuck, him on top of the smaller.

Mark kisses Donghyuck's forehead as the other tries not to blush.

The nineteen year old laughs and hugs Donghyuck, the younger boy felt his hyung's warm skin.

Donghyuck buries his face on Mark's chest and his hand hiding on the elder's tummy.

"Mark, your medicine," Donghyuck reminds.

Mark looks at his Boyfriend and smiles, softly brushing the younger boy's hair strands, he says, "Your my medicine, Donghyuck."

---
I'm back!
its like 6pm here lmao

Short I know 😭
typos? dun mind dem ;-;