labing-walo

Renjun scoffs, "Then what's that?" He points at a red mark on Donghyuck's neck.

"We didn't had sex okay! So shut up!" The smaller roles his eyes, "Lies lies lies. How did a hickey even appear on your neck? What's that? Witchcraft?" Renjun retorts sarcastically, "Just shut it."

"So, did you study?" Renjun ask and Donghyuck shakes his head, "Nope, but the test is easy anyway, I have learned that years ago," The elder boy roles his eyes, "Well you're a fucking nerd and i'm not." The taller inserts his hand on his bag, taking out notebooks and giving it to his friend, "There, study," Renjun furrows his brows, "Thanks, I guess," Donghyuck nods.

Renjun plays with his pencil, silence surrounding the shared room of the two couples.

"Got any news from the school?" The elder ask.

Donghyuck shrugs, "You wanna go there again?" Renjun shakes his head, "No."

The smaller takes his stuffs and the notebooks that the other gave, stuffing it on his bag.

"Bye bye~" Renjun leaves the room nonchalantly.

Donghyuck lazily lays down on his bed, looking at the naked ceiling. He looks at the rounded clock plastered at the dirty white colored wall.

Wow, it's almost five?

The boy fishes out his phone out off of the pocket of his sweatpants, going through his messages.

donghyuck:
where u at?

mark:
skool,,,why???

donghyuck:
not thin'

mark:
miss me?

donghyuck:
nope;;never did

mark:
y do i even have an den-eye-yall boyfriend???

donghyuck:
says da 1 who fell in luv furst -_-

mark:
yea yea im goin' hoe mmm so dun mind it.

Donghyuck places his phone on the night stand, standing up and opening the door, climbing down the stairs to get himself a glass of water.

A maid approaches him, greeting a good afternoon first before she could even begin telling her news which seems thrilling cause of the wide smile plastered on her face.

"Okay? What is it?" The young boy eagerly ask.

"Well, your mom, Mrs. Lee, and your dad is going home on summer," She announces, receiving a shock face from the boy.

"W-what?!" The girl looks at Donghyuck with knitted brows, "Something wrong? Oh, Mark and his mother will be having their own house!" She smiles.

Donghyuck was more upset by the news, It bothers him. Yes, it's true that he didn't like Mark from the beginninp and all maids know that - which is clueless of their relationship - but they became lovers, showing tender feelings at eachother, the missing part in the puzzle of your life, your lifetime partner and it hurts, it hurts for him to say goodbye.

But, he has to or maybe he could just say it to his mother, they're homopobhic though...fuck, I'm a shitty mess know!

Will they disown me? Please no...

The boy nods at the maid, leaving the glass on the sink and hurriedly goes inside his room.

He can't take this, he's afraid, very. Being abandoned and unloved, by the ones who raised him through this stage of life frightens him...No.

The smaller cries silently, tears of agony spilling from his eyes.

"I can't do this, I-I can't tell them," he whispers to himself.

The door opens, a loud thud could be heard, opened by the one and only Mark Lee.

Mark notices the other boy's tears which are falling nonstop.

"Hyuck? Are you okay?"the elder questions.

"I-I...your-" Mark cuts off Donghyuck's words.

"I've h-heard of it," the elder scratches his nape, "I guess we should spend a lot time together and don't about it, let's forget about it and...we have to tell them."

Donghyuck lifts his head. "But!"

"Donghyuck, listen," the elder hugs the other boy, "They won't disown you, it's not a sin of loving someone...being homo isn't a sin," Mark explains, "I-I know that."

Silence spreads the room, the two still cuddled in eachother's arm.

"Hyuck, Have you eaten something?" The younger looks at his boyfriend and nods.

"You smell like soy sauce," He says, "So?"

Mark kisses his lover and pushes him on his bed, his hands cupped on the younger's cheek.

"Tell me you love me."

Donghyuck chuckles, "I love you, dork."

Mark smiles and kisses Donghyuck's head, "I love you to, my denial boyfriend."

☆☆☆

《Short😔》