labing-pito

Gayoon ruffles her hair and walks down the stairs, seeing Mark and Donghyuck talking, but what bugs her is that her crush is placed on the wall while Mark is standing in front of him. What did they do this time? Wait, don't tell me...they...

"Oppa?" The boys turns their heads on the direction of the voice and saw Gayoon.

Donghyuck pushes Mark away and approuches the girl, "How long have you been here, downstairs?" The young boy ask nervously, a blush evident on his face.

"When that ugly frat was infront of you." She points at Mark which was standing beside the smaller boy.

Donghyuck looks at the elder for a brief moment and holds the girl's wrist, dragging her in the kitchen to get the wanted treat.

As they got there, Donghyuck leaves Gayoon in one corner to get the ice cream which is in the fridge.

He places the cylinder container on the table.

"Do you want a cone or just-"

"What happened? I mean why'd you ask a silly question, you know, asking like if I stood there long enough to see something unpleasant." She pouts.

Donghyuck smiles, trying to exchange the blush creeping on his face with a grin.

"It's nothing," Gayoon looks at Donghyuck strangely, "I-"

"Cone or cup?" The boy ask, brushing off the previous topic.

°•○¤☆.~'▪°•¤☆●°•▪¤°▪¤~'○•°

Lucas stares blankly on the ceiling, blushing as he thought of his two favorite person, the ones who made his heart beat in a unsteady way, makes his stomach surround with butterflies, but, they're two...he can't pick both, only one.

A creaking sound coming from the door drags him out of his trance.

"Let's finish this, fastly." Lucas looks at Mark before nodding his head in agreement. They get into their places, as they place their things needed on the floor, focusing on the project, not letting any other thoughts disturb them.

"What the fuck is die-n-c-pa-loan?" Lucas ask in anger which causes Mark to laugh since his pronounciation is very wrong.

They're talking about the anatomy of the brain and their project is to draw it in a nicely made illustration board and write every function of every part in our brain. What Lucas was trying to say is diencephalon which are made up of four main components and I am not your teacher to blabber any kind of school related stuff here.

"Just draw it, i'll label them," Lucas nods and starts to draw again. Mark walks out of the room and down the stairs to check what that two are doing.

He goes straight into the kitchen and sees Donghyuck with a messy face on.

The younger didn't bother looking at the taller and just shrug it off.

"You got some ice cream on your cheek, and where's Gayoon?"

"In the bathroom and I know," Donghyuck gets a piece of tissue and wipes his cheek.

Mark looks at Donghyuck and sees a brown stain left on his lower lip, "You got some on your lips."

"What t-" before the smaller could even finish his sentence, he was cut off by a tongue, licking his lip. The boy blushes furiously and pushes the elder.

"W-w-"

"Oppa?" Gayoon looks at Mark surprised, "What're you doing here?"

"Just checking on you guys."

Gayoon glances at Donghyuck who's head is low, she crouches, not happy at what she saw.

"Oppa?" Mark laughs, "C'mon, there's nothing to do in here anyway."

Gayoon takes Donghyuck's hand and smiles.

The younger grins and lifts his head, " Thanks."

The little girl blushes and looks away as she shoves her hand away, the boy frowns.

Gayoon excuses herself and goes in the bathroom.

Im falling deeply in love with him!

His touches makes me whole, all those cheesy smiles makes me fall for him even more!

But...

I can't.

He has someone inside his heart and it's not me...

You thought i didn't saw you kiss, I just acted...

Your happiness is important for me...i'll control my feelings and find a way not to fall in love with you anymore...

I didn't know one-sided love hurts so damn much...

----

♧《I feel sad for her ;-;》♧