labing-dalawa

You don't get me at all (/-.-)/

----

Donghyuck sat on his seat as soon as he arrived at school.

After a few minutes, he brought out his sketchbook, trying to draw Moomin as a gift for Renjun since he haven't prepared one. He knows that Renjun's birthday was a few weeks ago but as a belated birthday gift, his drawing know. He does aces all subjects and extra curricular but he finds art hard.

Actually, he could just buy Renjun some art stuffs but he wants to challenge himself  so here he is, attempting to draw his friend's favorite cartoon character.

"Donghyuck!" The called guy lifts his head up just to see Renjun waving at him with a smile. Donghyuck gave Renjun a blank expression.

"What're you doing?" Renjun ask, looking at the other's sketchbook (not the drawing) that is laying on his desk. Donghyuck looks at his drawing and to Renjun then quickly hides it.

"Drawing, what else?" Renjun scoffs, "Last time I remember you saying that drawing and doing art is difficult and gives your hand a very wild injury."

Donghyuck plays with his pencil, "That was a long time ago," Renjun grins, " Two days actually" The Chinese corrects.

"Yeah I know."

Renjun smiles, "Why aren't you talking that much?" Donghyuck shrugs at the given question,"You miss Mark?" The asked guy literally chokes.

"Gross, of course not," He lied.

Renjun chuckles,"As if you'd live a day w—" Renjun soon stops and behaves himself when he heard a stern voice greeting the students.

Donghyuck and Renjun imitates their classmates position (standing up), the teacher looks at his students, he shows a small smile, seeing his students behave unusually just makes his day delightful, specially if it comes to Renjun and Donghyuck who obviously does not favor him.

Renjun is fine with all the teachers and school but he somehow agrees at all of the facts that his best friend - Donghyuck - blabbers about school and some teachers hear about it.

"Donghyuck, what happened? Your unusually behaving yourself. Has your gleeful and stupid mind left your being?" Their teacher ask, giggles of the students could be heard as Donghyuck glares at them unpleasantly.

The teacher looks at Donghyuck who is now fiddling with his fingers, "I see that you're shooting daggers at me," With that, Donghyuck slightly smirks, "Why wouldn't I?" He questions the teacher, eyeing him aggressively.

"I might as well leave you with your friend a punishment, but this time," He looks at his students, finding himself a partner for Donghyuck, "Jaemin." Jaemin looks at the teacher and straightens up.

"You two will clean the room as a punishment for your friend because of his discourteousness." The teacher further explains as Jaemin nods, "I feel very sorry for you since your a very well mannered student." Unlike Donghyuck, Jaemin is a very civilized student— not like I'm saying Donghyuck isn't— and he also does fine in exams, or I may say his a teacher's pet.

The Teacher signs and takes his notebook. He calls every name of students as they respond with a: here; present; in school; hi.

After that, they were ordered to take their sits. Donghyuck took a deep sign out and rest his chin on his palm, looking out the window afterwards.

-----

"Donghyuck," Jaemin shakes the sleeping guys arm, wanting him to wake up.

Donghyuck lifts his head and looks at Jaemin exhaustedly. He raises an eyebrow letting the other start saying stuff, "Just wanted you to know that your phone was ringing," Donghyuck widens his eyes,"Did someone touched it?" Jaemin giggles, "Renjun did but be thankful that he doesn't know your password."