labing-tatlo

wtf
---

Mark lays on his bed, not knowing what to do.

"Donghyuck is in his school and non of my friends are free today" he thought and escapes a loud, tired sign out off of his mouth.

Its burning outside but at least there's a air conditioner on their room so his thankful for that.

He stares at the ceiling for a minute, then suddenly he feels hot and tired; he doesn't feel good.

The boy looks for a thermometer, wanting to know if he has a fever or not.

"Shit I'm so weak. Fuck," he curses, and soon groans due to his headache that he couldn't take anymore.

Actually, his been lazing around more than an hour so maybe Donghyuck will arrive home eventually.

Mark decided to just lay on his bed and sleep since there's never a sight of a thermometer on the room.

As he was about to drift into dream land,  a sudden slam on the door was heard which caused him to look at it.

"Mark! Guess w— wait...are you sick?" An exhausted boy ask, looking at the other from head to toe.

"What? N-no" Mark replies.

"Then, why do you look so pale and red?"

"Cause I didn't —fuck!" The elder holds his aching head them massages it, trying to ease the pain.

He looks at the clock and it wasn't even time for the younger to get out from hell.

"And why aren't you at school?" Donghyuck walks closer to the elder and sits on his bed, "the school lost electricity so we were sent home early and weren't allowed to go to school until it was fixed again" As the younger was talking, he rummages in his bag for something.

The younger gets a towel and leaves the room. Mark snorts, "wow, he left a sick person behind."

-

Donghyuck fills a bowl with warm water and places the folded towel on top of it.

He makes  his way up the room and opens it quietly, then closes it after. He looks at the sleeping boy and smiles.

Donghyuck walk closer at the elder and puts the bowl down, he soaks the towel with warm water and dabs it on Mark's neck then to his arms.

The younger was to hesitant to even take off the older's shirt, he decided not to.

After that, he soaks the towel again with hot water and folds it evenly, then he places it on top of Mark's burning head.

Donghyuck puts on a blanket on top of the elder's body and kisses him on the cheek.

"I hate you."

----

Shortest update I think
???

I just finished this on a day.
See how lazy I am :)

If there are typos... Don't mind it

Sorry if it wasn't worth it 🙇
I'll put more Markhyuck fluffs on the next update.😝

⬛❇⭐Welp!⭐❇⬛