dalawampu't-dalawa

i won't publish the chanbaek fanfic for know :(( but i hope sooner i'll finish it and the reason is that it's a one shot and I promised myself to let it reach to 10k or 5k words ;)))

(like i can do that)
-srry if i didn't keep my promise of updating ;-;

----

Jiyeon holds Mark's hand, forgeting about the fact that Donghyuck is behind them, putting a annoyed face on.

Mark tries to remove his hand from the other, trying not to make it noticeable. To bad, Jiyeon noticed it and tightens her grip of his hand.

Mark groans quitly, the pain roaming his wrist.

The other boy looks at the hand and to Mark's face. He pushes Jiyeon and Mark away letting their hands seperate which made the girl stomp her feet in anger.

"Hey!" Donghyuck looks at Jiyeon and raises his eyebrows, " Y-" Mark cuts Jiyeon, saying, "Let's eat, I'm hungry."

The girl nods, the other shrugs.

"I'll just get a drink or something. You two go eat," The younger says nonchalantly.

One step and the boy's wrist got caught by Mark. "I'll come with you and you can just order a drink at where were going to eat," Jiyeon looks at Donghyuck, disgustedly.

Donghyuck looks at Mark and to the brat. He shakes his head, "No need and-" He looks at the stores and saw the one he's going to. "-I'm of to get bubble tea and y'know, they aren't much foods there." The elder slowly removes his grip of the younger's wrist, nodding, "Don't leave, we'll meet you."

"Okay."

---

Jiyeon pouts making Mark ask himself about the girl's action.

"What's the matter?" Jiyeon roles her eyes, "That bitch is so clingy to you," She answers aggresively.

The boy clenches his fist
which is placed on the seat so the brat won't notice it.

"D-don't call him that," he mumbles with a red flush of anger on his face.

"What? And why're you red? Do you like me!?" She ask enthusiastically.

Mark shakes his head earning a frown from the other.

"That-"

"Here's your order, sir, ma'am," The waitress smiles. She looks at both of them and ask, "On a date?"

The boy was about to protest but was cut off by Jiyeon, saying, "Yes," and nods happily.

"Oh, hope you have a long relationship."

"Will do," Jiyeon says. The waitress excuses herself and leaves their sight

Mark signs and crosses his arms together while Jiyeon smirks evily.

-

Donghyuck takes his seat at the chair near the window, ment for two people. He signs and continues drinking his bubble tea.

He hears tapping on the glass so he stops drinking and lifts his head up, locking eyes with Jaemin.

The boy points on the seat beside him and mouths a 'are you with someone?'.

Donghyuck shakes his head in disagreement, the other skips his way to the shop and sits next to Donghyuck.

"Why'd you come here?" Jaemin ask.

"Just to get bubble tea."

Jaemin nods and bites his lip, looking very upset. The elder notices it which led him curious.

"Why're you looking like a pathetic weirdo who seems to be so lonely and isn't aware of his surroundings?" Jaemin laughs and turns gloomy again.

Donghyuck signs and claps his hands in front of the younger's face.

Jaemin looks up and is met by a serious look on Donghyuck.

"Wha-"

"What happened to you? Nana."

The taller bites his lip forcefully causing it to bleed.

Donghyuck widens his eyes seeing the boy who never cries crying in front of him, tears trickling down his cheeks.

"I-I-I l-like him more than a-a friend b-but," Jaemim wipes his tears by using the sleeve of his sweater.

"You denied your feeling to him, right? Is this because of you're friendship with Renjun? That's why you rejected him?" Jaemin stays quiet.

Donghyuck furrows his brows, "He confessed?!" The younger nods.

Donghyuck looks outside and spots someone, "Wait," the elder stands up leaving Jaemin alone.

The taller looks at the younger's bubble tea. We're close friends anyway.

He gets it and takes a sip and twirls the straw.

After a minute he felt a finger tapping his shoulder, he turns and saw a panting Jeno in front of him.

fuck that gay.

///⬇⬇⬇weyt u hav 2 read dis⬇⬇////// ***cuzz i hav question ;)

--------

UHHHHHHMMMMM YEAH KILL ME:]
IMMA TRY to UPDATE FASTER

and i was working on a kaisoo fanfic on my 2nd account ;)))) check it out *v* imma publish it later on.

SOOOO CHECK MY 2ND ACC. THANK CHU *bows**

who can i pair up with renjun??????? answer me k

anywhooooo i didn't double check it ,,,, BYE!