tatlo

Mark's POV
I can't call my feelings for him as "love" since I told myself that I wouldn't love or even like him, but what if he loves me back? God, your being crazy Mark what's happening to you. Why does it have to be him? But are my feelings for him should really be considered as love? If yes why? But the main reason is I want my feelings for him to be officially called and consider as love but I'm afraid so afraid to love him not as a pretend brother not as a friend but as a fellow partner to travel life with. Oh, and if no why?

"Mr. Lee!" A low but not that low pitched voice yelled calling for my attention. I shook my head and looked around the class, seeing my classmates looking at me, some were laughing, some were worried about what would happened, and it's very obvious that the girls made that reaction. I flinched as I saw the teacher glaring aggressively at me.

"Can you please solve this problem that is clearly written on the board." The teacher commanded, I then agreed. I approached the board and wrote everything I knew about this problem, to be honest it was very easy, I remember studying this topic when I was 12 with Donghyuck-never mine.

"Good job Mr. Lee your answer is very right also the solution is written like what it should be written." Our math teacher proudly congratulated me.

"You may take your sit." Our teacher ordered. I nodded and took my sit.

-BELLS RING-

"Okay then, class dismissed!" Our adviser loudly told us that it was time for us to go home. "Have a safe trip back home!" The teacher said.

"Mark, are you still going home with him?" Jihoon asked.

"Yeah, of course I need to." I replied and took my bag then left him.

I walked on the path to Donghyuck's classroom, waiting him outside of his class which is very tiring. I'm the one who always does this since he doesn't like to meet any of my classmates, and plus his very stubborn. I looked at their classroom and saw Donghyuck's face who was waving a farewell to his classmates.

"Hi." I greeted with a smirk on my face resembling how I hate him for waiting to long.

"Hello." He walked away at my sight to just further not see me. This is bad yo. I followed him then held his wrist.

"What?" He asked aggressively.

"Nothing." I replied.

"Then stop holding my wrist." He ordered.

"No!" I shouted silently and agreed with the fact that my hand was climbing down his wrist to his hand, that resembles me holding his hand.

He turned red that made him look cute. He still doesn't like me, honestly, I just noticed that he's the type of person that blushes easily, and I already accept the fact that I like him not as a friend but as a-what? How should I describe my feelings for him? Love? Yeah that.

"Hey, Mark I'm hungry lets go get a drink or food probably." Donghyuck started.

"Yeah whatever."

We walked to the nearest convenient store or whatever convenient that we could see or pass by. I got some milk since it makes you taller, and I hate it because Jisung has been making fun of me for being shorter than him.

"Wow, Hyung I can't believe that your actually trying to be taller than Jisung." Donghyuck teases.

"Shut up." I say.

"Anyway, what did you get?" I asked.

"Food, of course since I'm the one who suggested for us to go and eat."

"Right. But what food is it?"

"Burger."

I nodded as a reply, and we payed I mean I payed since he didn't bring any money around. We walked home after that and threw the trash away. After we arrived home safely I walked straight to our bedroom because we share rooms which is so lame.

"Hyung!" Donghyuck crash the door open.

"What? Homework?" I asked.

"Yeah, do mine." He ordered.

"No."

"What! Come on just one you know." Donghyuck complained.

"No, I always do your homework ever since I started being smarter than you."

"I hate you, but if you don't what to do my homework," he took a deep breath that seems like he regrets what his gonna say. "help me."

"Wow, first time!" I excitedly said.

He rolled his eyes and took his homework out of his bag, then we started answering the questions written on his homework. After answering all I stretched my arm then he fell fast asleep on the table where we did his homework. I held his hair that was covering his face and placed it carefully on top of his head.

"I love you Donghyuck...but not as a friend." I said without hesitation since his asleep.

I changed into my pajamas and went to bed.

Donghyuck's POV
Did I hear that right? I don't know but what does, 'I love you Donghyuck but not as a friend' means? Does he really like me? I don't know too.To be honest I was actually wide awake that time, I was just very tired but I didn't feel like sleeping. I don't actually know what my feelings for Mark is, but it doesn't feel like love at all because I don't even feel that way with him when you fall in love with someone, and just to base that of I'm the kinda type of person that blushes and gets embarrassed easily.
I walked at Mark's side of the room and ruffled his hair. "Dumbass, do you really like me? If you do then I'm happy."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wait what? Why did I feel happy?