tatlompu't-lima

MARK
He just left like that, without allowing me to respond to his words. Why is he so blind? does he not see how bad it's going to be when we go on with our relationship? or was I too caught up by his homophobic parents.

Well coming out is a big thing, seriously. It frightens me, alot. I scrunch my face, taking my collar and leaving our room, also known as, my old one.

I don't know if i pushed him too much, i don't even know what I'm trying to do or what I'm also going to do. Damn, i did break Donghyuck into pieces and, yes, fuck me cuz the worst part of that was getting him more upset then he was already.

Gosh i hate myself.

I think I didn't even took the break up seriously. I'm a fucking bastard who thinks that Donghyuck won't get affected at all, at all of this shitty events. Actually, I was planning to go on with our relationship, fight for it . But gosh, damnit! my mind was saying otherwise, i didn't even bother following my heart.

Guess I'm a big coward who gave up our relationship so easily. It was also hard for me okay. I didn't like what happened last night, I was also too caught up on moving on, which I find difficulty in.

I got to my room and fixed myself. Putting on my collar and making myself look presentable, atleast for my first time at the company. Yes, I guess I didn't have to finish college and continue my mother's buisness. It's quite shocking that she managed to form a company by herself. I'm very proud of mom, She's the best.

I made it out of my room, getting all my stuff and glancing at the mirror for a last look of myself.

I nod and proceeded outside as soon as I feel a little better of how I look. My hair slicked to the back, showcasing my forehead. A black suit with a blue necktie. Actually, I was planning to wear my pink tie but I'm trying my best not to since i'm not much of an open gay, well infront of my mom i guess.

I walk down the stairs and my eyes landed on Renjun who's at the couch with a not-so pleased expression on, he's upset or something. Maybe i should ask him?

I take a deep breathe and made my way to him. "H-hey, Renjun," I place a genuine smile on my face but all i received was a death glare. He must've had a clue of what happened.

"Mark, You're a fucking asshole. Remember that, okay?" He rolls his eyes, not even minding if i got hurt or not. Well, I indedd felt bad about myself. I felt a pang at my heart. He wasn't even wrong, I'm a big asshole for not even minding what Donghyuck would feel after the break up. Gosh I hate myself, so much.

"Yeah, thanks for reminding me," I waved him a goodbye but he just ignored it. I made my way outside the house and quickly got inside my car, sitting at the driver's seat.

i placed my things at the passenger seat, closing the door and furiously hitting the steering wheel. Fuck. Fuck you Mark lee, You ungrateful bitch.

Tears made it's way out off of my eyes. Gosh i deserved this, i deserve all of this pain, i deserve being called a fucking asshole.

I bite my lip and take my phone out off of my bag. I quickly find my Mother's contact and dialed her.

Once Someone picked up, I hear her calming, soothing voice which made me calm down a little.

"Mark, honey? what's up?" I smile.(stan day6)

I take a deep breath and tried my best not to crack my voice and sound okay. "Hey, uh. Can I skip for the first day?"

I hear some shuffling somimg from the other line, also a sign from my mother.