tatlompu

Mark signs and packs his stuff leisurely, his hand roaming around his clean yet heavy backpack, things placed messily on his desk.

Minseok groans in irritation, "You're so slow," he stated with a exhausted sign leaving his plump, pinkish lips.

Mark turns to face the elder. "You can go know, besides, you and Jongdae hyung have a date night, right?" Minseok nods, "But I can't leave you alone, you know that I care about my underclassmens."

The younger chuckles and turns to his backpack, giving it attention yet again.

"Just go, I can go home by myself, mom," he teases mockingly.

"Okay I'll let your boyfriend walk with you, go home safe baby," Minseok says, emphasizing the word 'boyfriend'.

The elder gets his phone out off of the pocket of his jeans, texting the aforementioned while Mark is busy fixing his things.

"I'll be going, wait for Donghyuck, okay?" The younger nods, sitting on one of the chairs in a empty social studies room when his upperclassmen left.

Silence filled the room. Mark out of thoughts, getting his phone out off of his already fixed backpack.

He unlocks the device and saw 10 missed text and 5 missed calls from Donghyuck.

He furrows his brows, about to press the words fixated on the screen but was startled by the sudden loud noise coming from the door.

A panting guy on his knees, phone in hand and a messy yet cute looking boy is seen by Mark's two eyes.

He's back facing the door and his eyes looking straight into Mark's, sweat dripping on his forehead.

The boy exhaustedly places his backpack messily on one of the empty table and sits on a chair.

"What happened Donghyuck?" Mark starts, waiting for a reply but nothing came, only heavy breaths of the boy.

The younger takes a deep breathe and exhales, "Minseok hyung lied about you being punched by several guys in this classroom."

The elder smirks, "Seriously, you fell for that?" Donghyuck glares at him, "Shut up, it's also silly to think that you're fighting in a classroom. Shouldn't it be on the courtyard or something?"

"Thanks," Mark says, the smirk still not leaving on his lips, "What? Why?"

"Because you cared for me," Donghyuck rolls his eyes,"Shut up and wipe that shitty smirk out off of you're stupid face,"

"Make me," the younger shakes his head as a no.

"Than i'll make you make me," Donghyuck furrows his brows about to say something but was taken aback when the elder harshly holds his shoulders to let him stand up and roughly places him on the wall.

He pins the younger on the wall with a seductive look on. Donghyuck tries to push him but failed.

Mark gets hold of the younger's hand and places them on the wall.

He smirks which made Donghyuck annoyed, "I said don't-" a pair of lips were attached to his, it didn't take long for Donghyuck to respond at the kiss.

Mark inserts his hand inside of Donghyuck's pants and to his boxers squizing one of his but cheeks that made the younger moan, just what Mark wanted to hear.

The elder didn't lose his chance in inserting his tongue inside of Donghyuck's mouth.

Mark lets go of Donghyuck's hand while the other wraps his hand around the elder's neck.

Donghyuck wraps his thigh around Mark's hips, Mark gets hold of it and places the younger on one of the table.

They break the kiss for air, both panting heavily, Donghyuck's arm still wraped around the elder's neck.

"You always turn me on," the younger says seductively.

"You know that I feel the same," Mark kisses his boyfriend's nose, a smile planted on his lips.

"Your so cute," The elder pinches Donghyuck's cheek which made the boy annoyed, "Hey!" He pushes Mark which made him giggle.

"What's the matter baby?" Donghguck blushes, "Shut up," he orders, getting out off the table, getting his backpack and slams the door open for him to leave the classroom.

Mark smiles, shaking his head and getting his things, catching up with Donghyuck.

---

Donghyuck panicks,"Are you super duper sure that no one saw us and there aren't any cctv or something?!" Mark chuckles and nods, "No one barely uses that classroom plus we don't need a cctv there since we don't have tests about social studies."

Donghyuck signs in relief, "You sure?" Mark nods.

"Okay then," the younger smirks.

"First to go to the house gets a free ice cream from the loser," he says abruptly, running fastly, not minding the elder who keeps on blabbering.

Mark catches up, shaking his head in disbelief and runs as fast as he can.

///////////
I'm trying to make a smut(so bad at it) since i'll be sharing the sad part of the story at the next chapter ;))))

I'LL SURELY REGRET WRITING THIS CHAPTER I KNOW THAT THEY'RE STILL KIDS SO HATE ME IF YOU WANT