sampu

The explosion on chapter 7 was fireworks no one died k.

Sorry for the late update .-.
This chapter will be focused on chensung.
What a breathtaking comeback 😤😱
I love JUNGWOO! The voice!!!❤️

-------------

Jisung's POV
"Jisung-ah, help me with my homework." Ugh, this hyung! It doesn't mind me at all even if his very dumb and never will be graduating. "What is that?" I ask reading every word written on his textbook, Chenle hyung roles his eyes, "Science killed me last time so I need help," Do you think I care? Look, even though he knows I'm not that good at that subject yet his asking me to help him, and when I tried wearing glasses, asking if I look like a nerd or good rather, he smirks saying no, doesn't he know that I got offended by his word.

"Why should I? Come on hyung, you haven't even had the chance to graduate last year because of your sweets at China," He squints his eyes shaking his head, and I swear to god that I'm about to go call the hospital to fix the brain of this hyung.

"I don't understand Jisung! Your my only hope to reach the goal of having high grades and pass 2 years so I could go back to the actual year I should be placed," he says trying to act like superman causing the giggles or laughter of our classmates to be heard, "You mean studying," I smack his right arm not so lightly that made him groan in pain and shoot a furious glare with a pout making him look c-cute? W-what?!...nevermind.

"If you don't want to help me then let's hangout after school," I look at him with wide eyes, "No." I bluntly reject, he groans again," I don't have someone to accompany me at home," He points my cheek and pouts again, "okay f-fine, just stop pouting." He clasp his hands together, joyfully.

As if I'm really going...

Suddenly, the bell rang letting us sit on our assigned seats. Our homeroom teacher came but insisted us to just take our sits and not mind about greeting him, "Park Jisung!" Our teacher shouts calling for my attention, wanting to know if I'm at school, "Here!" I shout back raising my hand.

The teacher calls the name of students as they listen attentively. "Zhong Chenle!" The teacher waits for a reply but nothing came, I take a look at my most mischievous, idiot seatmate, he's looking at me laughing like a dolphin, nothing unusual has been seen since he's always like this. "Zhong Chenle!" The teacher aggressively shouts trying to receive attention, still no reply so the teacher repeats and made his tone more terrifying and finally, finally this dumb hyung looks at the teacher with a smile, "Stand up!" The teacher firmly orders furrowing his brows. Chenle stands up and shows a more wider smile that reaches his ears letting almost no eyes of his to be seen.

"Mr. Zhong, are you even listening?" Chenle shakes his head as our teacher spits out a very tiring sign and looks at me, sharing stares which sent me shivers. "Please stand up Jisung," I hate this teacher, he make me feel very uneasy. Me as a favorite student, follows and greets him bowing politely. The creep smirks then soon turns into a very angry face when he finally caught a Chenle snickering with others, "Zhong Chenle!" Our teacher exclaims which made this other weirdo flinch in fright but wasn't really obvious since he was looking at our teacher with a smile replacing the flinch.

"Do you see this guy?" Our teacher ask Chenle who is know lingering with his fingers, suddenly our teacher smiles happily tilting his head a little to the right, "You guys looks like a couple." I could feel myself slowly getting red as I look at Chenle who was-he's b-blushing to?! I gnawed my lower lip refraining my flushed face to continue being more red.

The teacher slaps himself back to reality and looks at Chenle with a glare making us straighten ourselves. Silence spread the classroom making time for our teacher to speak, he clears his throat which wastes more time...3...2...1... The bell rings making the teacher's words to be cut, my classmates cheers happily since they also hate this teacher.

"Okay now everyone silence and stand up," Our teacher commands. Everyone did what they are asked to do, "See you tomorrow," We all bow in unison and bid farewell to our teacher wishing that we won't see him anymore. (Why am I making Jisung like this?)

We all take our sit as soon as our teacher left, and I once again steals a glance at Chenle, I saw him looking at me, making our eyes meet as they widen, we rip off our eye contact, blushing.

~Time skip~

"Jisung-ah, help me! We still have enough time before science starts," Why is he acting like this? Like nothing happened at all. I hate that teacher! I thought we already have an agreement about visiting his house, "Then I won't visit you," He frowns, "But Jisung-ah!" I sign rolling my eyes not minding about whatever he could blabber in front of my face, what bugs me is his spit anyway.

"Uwah! Shut up!" I cover my ears wanting to hear nothing, "I'll do anything just let me finish my food!" I exclaim, glaring at him before concentrating at my own food, continuing eating silently. His frown turns into a smile, a smile that would show almost no eyes, even though I can't see him, I think his wearing his oh so famous smile.

I turn my eyes (not his head) to his side seeing him smiling--wait, he isn't even smiling, I quickly look back my food and stop eating...why is he staring at me.

I take a deep breath, closing my eyes, praying that nothing will happen unusual, I turn my head to his side and,

Fudge.

Chenle's POV
Okay, I hate myself! Jisung widens his eyes and all I can see is embarrassment, written all over his porcelain colored face. Why does he need to face me? I didn't hesitate to deepen the kiss since this is what I want.

All of our classmates jaw drop.

Jisung pushes me away breaking the kiss, blushing hardly. He touches his lip and quickly fixes his things walking back to class.

I think I don't want to see him right know...I'll just cancel our meeting but what if I'm also afraid of talking to him? thinking that something weird might occur again or maybe stutters will be haunting my words, which is not very normal. I stand up and smile at my classmates who were still surprised of the sudden event then rush off the cafeteria going to the classroom acting like a dummy that I really am.

Arriving early is very odd for me since I'm known as a very stubborn kid. Sometimes I skip class or usually make fun of Jisung causing him to run away which makes my laughter burst until I'm drag in a situation of finding him...I miss him yet I'm afraid to, I always ask myself in situations like that, liking him is just a mess cause I'm straight...

But,

If we ever get together I'd consider myself as the boss.

Third person's POV
Jisung was still bond to confusion, he's very clueless of his feelings, happy and annoyed are one of those feelings. In happiness, there are two reasons of it but only one person who causes it, which is Chenle. 'He liked that kiss-no he does not but he does!' Are questions haunting him nonstop, and the reasons of happiness are very positive: I like him; I just liked the kiss. On the other hand we have Annoyed, which also has two reasons, those are being kissed by Chenle and receiving a response for the kiss.

He thinks for a minute...if I'm really going to date Chenle, it needs a rule, a rule of me being the boss.

-------------
You can hate me if you want .-.
I know it wasn't enough...
About the Renle shippers...I'll make it up to you.
You'll know Chenle and Jisung's relationship with Mark and haechan after a few chapters.
The next chapter will be MARKHYUCK again.
Sorry for the typographical errors ;-;