dalawampu't-apat

Quick update cuzzz school is planning to fuck with my brain ;)))
-----

The older boy laughs and ruffles Mark's hair. "You're so stupid. Why do you follow those kind of girls?"

Mark signs, "Hyung, that's not it. You know how I am," The other scoffs, "Yeah, whatever. Just say sorry to Donghyuck or Jongdae and Baekhyun will get upset or maybe angry-" Mark interupts, "Know you make me feel very anxious!" The elder glares at the boy beside him for he didn't made him continue his explanation." Anyway, because his favorite dongsaeng is Donghyuck."

"I know." The two walks silently together, side by side.

"Xiumin-hyung!" A high-pitched voice echos at the silent street.

The two stops as they turn their head to where they think the voice came.

"Chen," The boazi like boy smiles.

They have nicknames for each other?

Jongdae runs near the two, aiming Minseok for a hug and a kiss on the forehead. The boy looks at Mark -who is jealous of the strong relationship they have- ruffling his hair and pulling him into a hug.

Mark hugs back, after a minute they tear apart so Jongdae can ask multiple question about the relationship of the two young boys.

"How are you and Donghyuck?" Mark clears his throat, gulping all his worries. He looks at Minseok who has a 'just go with the flow' face on. "Fine," He replies.

Jongdae smiles, "Okay then, let's pick up Donghyuck!" The young boy laughs awkwardly why the oldest bites his lip.

----

Jaemin blushes, covering his face with his soft, white long blanket.

"You're the one that I like."

The voice of the chinese echoes in the boy's head.

"Why me? Why does he need to fall for me?" Jaemin ruffles his hair.

Suddenly a male pops up in his head. "Jeno," he stays silent, the name spilling out of his mouth.

"I wish I could change my shoes with somebody else's!" The young male shouts, frustrated.

The door bursts open which shocked Jaemin. He gives the boy standing in front of him a furious stare.

Donghyuck scoffs. "Your exaggerating to much."

"Shut up." The smaller chuckles and sits on the taller's decent, clean, white bed.

"Frustrated? cause of the two?" Jaemin stays quiet, getting his brown, fluffy teddy bear. Donghyuck rolls his eyes, "Just confess to Jeno, you like him after all, right?" The taller, again, has his mouth pressed to together, not feeling the urge to speak.

The older boy places his hand on the other's shoulder receiving a reaction from the younger.

"Hyung, I-"

"Renjun, Renjun is fine with it," Donghyuck says calmly while the other shakes his head in disagreement and hides his face on the teddy bear's sromach, "No, no he isn't. Donghyuck he-"

"Tissue," Putting on a confused look, Jaemin gets the tissue box from Donghyuck's hand and notices the tears on his face, how his nose got red and runny, his eyes swollen.

Jaemin's phone lightens up, indicating that he has a new message from a person. Both boys looks at the phone, the owner getting it and opening the device, seeing the person who sent the short text or message.

He puts the device down making Donghyuck curious about his friend's action.

"Give it to me," the elder orders which the younger didn't follow.

The boy signs, "I'll tell-"

"Fine!" Jaemin says aggresively. Donghyuck furrows his brows, swiping the screen, pleased that the younger did not put any password.

Renjun: nana? Im sorry, i can't hide it anymore. Im sorry for using Jeno for you not to notice me, it's funny that you thought we're rivals. I'm fighting for you not for Jeno, i'll let you fall for me i'll promise you that

-
"Fuck it send," the chinese curses, throwing his phone on his bed.

-------
Slow updates due to school cuzzz it's important:))))