walo

Wala na -.-
Paasa...
----------
Donghyuck's POV
I was still dumbfounded about last week, month, year- God, I forgot when that shitty event happened.

"Bro!", Renjun shouts and holds the end of my shirt. He was panting causing his words not to set free. He tried again, " your such a piece of shit! You haven't told me that you and hyung are already dating!"

I blush and shove his hands away my shirt. "Were not! Besides he has noona," I assume that he wouldn't even believe.

"Thats true, but I saw you kissing him on the street."

Wait. What was the reason of being dumbfounded again? And what kiss? Oh, wait. Yeah i think i remember it.

"What k-kiss?" I act around and gnawed my lip.

"Stop pretending hyuck." Renjun rolls his eyes.

"I am not!"

"Yes you are."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Ye- just shut up," I say. And left him looking at me with a grin plastered on his face. (Obviosly donghyuck was about to say yes.)

(l.dh was on the hallway of his school.)

While walking something caught my eye which was a lifeless, dark, old music room.

It was slightly open, and now it isn't since i place myself inside on that classroom.

I took a sit on a chair that I just saw looking so lonely, "why? do i love him?"

"Chair. You look so lonely," Donghyuck leans on the table near him and looks at the other chair, staring at him, frowning.

"I know you won't be able to communicate or even say something infront of me," Donghyuck signs and bites his lip, " you see im in love with somebody or rather not. That person always makes me happy and sometimes sad...do you think i really love him?"

"Of course you love him." Donghyuck tilts his head up and looks around, "who's there?"

A female shows herself to Donghyuck, and says "Hyuck, its just me Koeun."

Donghyuck shows a tint of pink and red surround his face.

"Y-you h-heard i-it?" Donghyuck stutters.

"Don't worry I won't tell Mark."

"N-no its not," Donghyuck says, pure sarcasm plastered on his words.

"You are really a bad liar."

"Ugh, Fine. It is him," Donghyuck admits looking down.

Koeun bids a goodbye to Donghyuck and left him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-----
The 17 year old just slept for a good 2 hour which questions Renjun. He just missed two subjects.

.

Donghyuck slowly opens his eye and saw... "Shit" he mumbles through his breath.

He blushes then just notice that the guy was just looking at him.

"Awww~ Sorry I have to go," Donghyuck excuses himself, "no," Mark holds Donghyuck's hand refraining the younger to stand up.

The younger took his sit again next to Mark, "I know I was your first so...can I be the third and specially the last?"

"What?" Donghyuck furrows his brows.

"Can i feel it again?"

"What are you talking about Mark?"

"This," before donghyuck could even blurt a word again, the elder bluntly kisses the younger, on the lips.

Mark breaks the kiss and licks his lip, "one more." Donghyuck says.

"Want more?" Mark smirks.

"Make it intense," Donghyuck blushes when he just free does words.

"You sure?" Donghyuck nods.

"I'm yours and your mine?" Donghyuck nods.

"Wait no! Not yet."

"Just do it."Donghyuck says bluntly, the elder nods and closes the door.

Donghyuck gulps and looks at Mark nervously.

Mark cuped Donghyuck's cheek.

"You sure?" Mark ask again before proceeding, " start. "

Mark presses his lip into donghyuck's harshly.

Donghyuck allows the others tounge slip through his.

Both tounge plays together happily.

Light moans escapes Donghyuck's mouth while the other sents them both to the floor.

The elder slowly move his lip away the other not minding the mixed saliva escape, "hyung that wasn't enough."

"Need more?"

"Yes."

The younger looks at the elders neck, "can i?" Donghyuck points Mark's neck.

"Sure."

Mark pins himself on the wall and Donghyuck holds the elder's shoulder.

Donghyuck kisses the elder's neck and licks it.
Donghyuck then suddenly bites the elders neck causing the elder to moan.

"I love it hyung." Donghyuck smiles at Mark, and then the elder suddenly bites the youngers lip then kisses it again.

"S-stop!" Donghyuck shouts not that loud whuch made the elder freeze.

"You don't wan't anymore?"

"No my neck isn't yet!" Donghyuck complains.

Mark giggles because of how cute the younger looks.

Mark licks Donghyuck jawline and neck.

He bites the youngers neck and kisses it. He leaves a hickey plastered on the youngers neck.

The younger bit his lip trying not to moan.

Both of the two stops when it got to far. They control themselves and fixes their uniforms.

The two sits on the chair, Donghyuck on Mark's lap.

Mark peeks on Donghyuck who was busy sucking a lollipop.

The elder takes the lollipop of Donghyuck's mouth then sucks it, after that he places it again on Donghyuck's.

"Love you," Mark smiles at the younger who was looking at him with a frown.

"I hate you."

---------
I dun write and read smut 😔

Well, except for know...