Chapter 19

ERIN'S POV

I shoved Barry out of the way, making him stumble a few feet back. I sped back to Star Labs, determination tracing my each step. When I came face to face with him, a confused look plastered on his face. I guess he must've noticed my purple orbs s his eyes widened and his body went into a rigid stance. Caitlin, Barry and Cisco storm into the room but keep their distance from Nathan and I. I heard Cisco furiously whispering to Caitlin. "I thought you extracted the cells from Lavender?!" I smirked knowing I caused distress to people. It feels great to have the upper hand and feel the power. Barry seemed to take control over the situation as he turned to Cisco, "Keep her under control, and help Nathan with all force necessary." Barry then sped out of the headquarters with Caitlin by his side. I rolled my eyes. Coward. I then turned my attention to Nathan and Cisco, who joined his side. "Let's fight, boys"

BARRY'S POV

I took Cailtin to the laboratory, "I need another extraction combination" She seemed to hesitate, "It's the last one we have left" She grabbed the syringe and handed it over to me, "Make it count"  I nodded, understanding the weight of what I'm about to do and the risk I'm taking. I sped back to the headquarters.

ERIN'S POV

"Hay Lavender, let's see just how sweet your smell is," I hear Barry's voice behind me. I turn to look at him and it felt as if the world was standing still, time was ticking slower but Barry only moved faster. He lunged towards me which caught me off guard. I try to grab and kick but my attempts prove no avail. All I see is his hand racing towards me, holding a strange object. I gasp for air as his hand fazes through my body and I feel a cold liquid spreading through my body. Then everything seems to go back to normal, as I cough and wheeze for air, desperately trying to breath again. I collapse on the ground, my head bouncing off the cold hard tiles. My throat squeezed together, forcing every ounce of life out of me. I happily welcomed the darkness- anything that would make the pain stop.

BARRY'S POV

Nathan picks Erin's unconcious body up and place her down gently on the bed. He pulls the white comforter over her body and turns back to face all of us and lets out a heavy sigh. "I'll clean this up" He mumbles and I give him a sympathetic glance. "Dude, that was beyond Captian Cold Cool!" Cisco patted me on the back but then gave me a weird look. "But why go through all this trouble? You know I could've handled her... why did YOU have to save her" Cisco questions. I smirk and wink at Cisco, "Somebody's gotta be the hero in her fairytale" I left Cisco standing dumbfounded.

* 3 hours later *

ERIN'S POV

I awoke and instantly a headache hit me, like a truck. I groaned and cradled my head in my hands. I sat upright and carefully stood up. I made my way towards the headquarters,  I stopped when I saw Caitlin. "I'm going for a walk..." I said to her. She looked up, startled. "Where to?" SHe sounded sceptical. I sped out after I hesitantly said,

"Just... somewhere other than here"