Chapter 21

NATHAN'S POV

We speeded down the halls and searched every wing of Star Labs but we haven't found any sign of life. I looked questionably at Erin, "I got nothing," she responded. "This doesn't make sense," Erin says frustrated, "We didn't get any distress signal and we don't have a metahuman out to get us at the moment, so whyall this chaos?" I ran my hand through my hair, clenching my jaw in thought. My eyes widened in realization, "Oh no!" Erin looks confused, "What's wrong?" "The breach! We never closede it!" Erin gives me a crazy look, "Yeah," she said dragging out every syllable, "because it collapsed." I began pacing around, stressed, " Yes, but the breach is technically still open like a wormhole. But the doors are just closed. But what if someone forced it open from the inside and opened it again?"

"So you're saying that Barry, Caitlin and Cisco have been kidnapped through a breach?! Okay so first of all who would do such a thing. Secondly why would someone do such a thing? And thirdly how could they be stuck in a wormhole? And let's say you're right... then they could be anywhere right now, even on earth 47 for all we know!"

"We have to find them!" I urged. She looked at me in desperation, "We just got back from a near bloodbath! It's jsut... too much" She then storms out. I sighed in frustration and turned around in fury and pucnhed the wall. A dent was neatly placed in the wall and I roll my eyes in anger.

I began cleaning the lab, putting everythin back in place. I sighed and decided to check up on Erin and see if she's okay. I speed through the lab and the city to search for her, including at Oliver's place, since she was there last time. But she's not there. "What is it with you twon and running away and disappearing when you feel all emotional?" Oliver asked amused. I gave him a menacing glare. "Right, it's a speedster thing- got it" Oliver puts his hands weakly in the air in a defensive manner, as he chuckles. "But fortunately I put a tracker on her-" "A WHAT?!" I fumed. Oliver smirked, "Relax, I put it in her although I know you did too but you never think straight when you're mad so..." "You touched her?!" Oliver gives me gives me a side glance and raises his eyebrow, "Are we jealous now?" he teased.

I looked at the ground, uncomfortable. Oliver asked Felicity to track Erin, she did as asked and in two minutes we had her location. "She's at Rivermont Cliff" Felicity said. "What? Why would she-" I began to ask confused but was stopped by Oliver, "You're gonna need backup. C'mon let's go"

Oliver and I sped towards the cliff and we saw Erin stood at the edge. "Erin, stop. You don't need to do this!" Oliver said, careful not to startle her. "Erin what are you doing?" I asked, my heart breaking at the sight in front of me. She turned around and looked at us. My heart skipped when I saw her emotionless face. Her eyes look dead yet lethal. She doesn't even blink before,

she jumps.