Chapter 25

ERIN'S POV

What have I done? I stare to nowhere in particular. Cisco walks in and must've noticed my distressed state as he  approaches me with caution.

"You okay?" he asks. I turn my head to look at him and give him a blank stare. "What do you think?" He sighs heavily and gives me a hand. I take it and he pulls me up; I'm immediately pulled into a tight hug. "I think you did good. You did what you had to do. You saved Nathan's life today," he reassured me but I just kept my emotions aside. "I also took a life today."

Cisco sighs and his eyes bore into Erin's back as she walks away. He then decides to check up on Nathan, when Barry stopped him. "Is she gonna be okay?" he asked. "Why do you care so much anyway? Last time I checked you didn't particulary liked two aliens floating around here." Cisco teased him with a glint in his eye. "She's apart of our team-" "So is Nathan but you don't seem to have a crush on him," Cisco smirked knowingly. "I don't-"

"Speaking of Nathan go check on him, he did get a pretty rough beating" "Been there survived that," Barry mutters and walks to where Nathan is held.

Barry's POV

I find Nathan sitting upright in the medical bed. "Hey, you should be resting" I told him. "We need to find Caitlin" he states. "And Erin, wherever she went" I added under my breath. "What?"

"Yeah, she left in a distressed state" Nathan clenches his jaw as he processes this information. He then curses under his breath and stretches his hand through his hair. "We need to find Erin first and then we'll go search for Caitlin." I state, bringing him out of his thoughts. Nathan gives me a confused glance and shakes his head, "Erin can take care of herself. She's strong. I know her and we shouldn't worry much and rather give her some space."

"But what if she's in danger or-" I begin. "Why do you care so much?" Nathan pierces me with the same question Cisco asked. I shrugged, "I care about her"

"What did you say?" Nathan asks and sped towards me, cornering my back to the wall. I raise my eyebrows, "Nothing" "Yeah it better be nothing cause she's mine" Nathan glares at me and pushes me more into the wall. He then backs off and walks out. She's not yours to keep.

Nathan's POV

I walk towards Cisco who also scold me for not being in bed. "C'mon  let's go find Caitlin" Cisco asked of Barry didn't want come as well in which I rolled my eyes and replied, "He's got some issues to sort out." Cisco opens a breach and we step through.

We arrive on Earth 3 and notice that everything is covered in snow. Cisco chuckles uncomfortably, "Is it too late now to grab my jacket?" I roll my eyes and we start on our wild search for Caitlin. We stop at Jitters to grab a coffee. We enter with a relieved sigh as the warmth engulfs us. "Miss me already?" we heard a chilling voice that made our heads snap to the right. Killer Frost stands tall and proud behind the cashier and smirks to the frightened audience.

"I've been in the mood for some killing."