Chapter 27

ERIN'S POV

Cisco is frantically busy trying to search for cover while Barry and I look at him in confusion. "We've been intrude!" he says, his eyes desperately searching for something. I frown, "What? How? Didn't Caitlin put up the strongest firewall on the system?!" Cisco throws a glare to my side, "Not like that! We have been intrude!" Barry gives him a pointed look, "You mean intruded?" He asked slowly, as if Cisco was a little kid. "Yeah I just said that," Cisco says deadpanning and whispers to himself shaking his head, "Looks like the speed is getting to your head, man"

Nathan looks at the security footage on the screen. A hooded figure is entering the elevator and heading upwards towards them.

I see the elevator opening, and my instincts tell me to run. So I run. I speed towards the unknown figure and punch him straight in the face. Yeah, that was a good one. I aim to punch him again, but he caught on and catches my fist just before I do some more damage to his face. Suddenly I was pushed against the wall and a steelgrip is forcing all the air out of my lungs. My feet start lifting from the ground as he pushes me with more force against the wall. How is that even possible? He lifts his other hand and it starts vibrating. Oh, shi-

Barry takes the nearest thing he can reach , which in this case is a needle with an unknown substance, and speeds towards the guy and injects the needle into his skin. Before Barry can inject the substance into his bloodstream, the guy rips the needle out and throws it against the wall, next to my face. I wince. The substance splatters over my face and a little piece of glass grazes my skin. Luckily the grip is peeled off of me and I fall to the ground, wheezing.

The guy turns his attention to Barry and punch Barry straight in the stomach. For a second Barry is out of breath. He lifts his hand for another punch...

"Wait no! You don't want to do this Jason," the guy looks up to see Nathan staggering into the room. What are you doing out of bed, you idiot?!  I wanted to scream at him, but I was too busy searching for my lungs to come back to my body. He slowly puts his hand down and lifts his hoodie from his head, revealing his eyes. "Nathan?" Nathan slowly approaches 'Jason' and they... do some sort of bro hug? What the heck? This dude just tried to kill me and now they're rekindling their long lost bromance or something?!

Barry, looking just as confused as I am, helps me up and asks, "You know this guy?" Nathan smiles, "Yeah we've been mates for years," mates? Who is this guy?, " We even have matching denim hoodies, that's how I recognised him." He turn to Jason, "But how did you get here on earth 1? And how are you a fricken speedster without telling me?!" Jason looks a little uncomfortable. Serves you right. "Long story short - I slipped into a pool of radiation left from some explosion. And I don't know the one minute  I was running and the next I'm here getting attacked by a crazy lunatic." How dare he?! He cringes when Nathan slaps him over the head, "That crazy lunatic is my girlfriend, you dimwit!" Jason smirks at me. As if he had just remembered I existed, Nathan looks my way. "Oh damnit Erin!" He comes over to me, slowly as he notices my glare.  "Are you okay? Are you hurt?!" He checks for any noticeable injuries.  I groaned, "My head hurts from all your stupid antics." I playfully glare at him. He chuckles, "Yeah but you love me this way." He pulls me in for a kiss. Our lips were about to touch when Barry coughs out loud. "Get a room, man" Jason comments before smirking. Oh he is so dead when I get him alone.