New Kid Huh

Alexia's POV

Today is Monday, Yaaay, NOT!
I'm sitting still in the car just thinking how the day may go. I got my schedule changed Friday. So now I have every class with Daniel. It wasn't intentional but I guess it works. It's just the memorization part. I'm so used to my old classes, now I have to memorize new spots. My school is soooo big! I can already tell It's gonna be a hard day.

Daniels POV

I met up with Alexia for our first class, which was gym.

"Wusspoppin chicka?"

"Nothing much Benito, which class do we have first?"

"We have gym."

"Oh great" she said sarcastically as she rolls her eyes.

"C'mon Lex it will be fun!" I tell her as I shake her arm.

"Daniel my stomach still hurts, and it's too early to be running"

"Ok well here"

I gave her a hug, and spun her around.

"Feel better now?"

"A little, thank for caring Benito" she said with a slight smile, giving me another hug.

"My pleasure, Lex"

Alexia POV

We have separate locker rooms of course, so I went and changed in to a black Nike fit.

And Daniel changed into something cute

After we changed, we went into the gym and sat in the bleachers

Daniels POV

For some reason we were one of the only people in the gym, but when the bell rang everyone rushed in like a flood.
The bleachers started to fill in more and more, and soon me and Alexia had to go to the other side of the bleachers in order not to get squished.

Class started, and all we did was stretch at the beginning. Soon we got to the fun stuff, we played kickball, and volleyball, and by the looks of it Lex had forgotten about her pains and started to have fun.

"Having fun Lex?"

"Yes Benito"

"Good" I smile at her.

Her attention was off me and staring at something behind me. When I looked back I saw a tall boy who wasn't here before, and I guess Lex thought dude was cute or somthin.

"Yo, Lex?"

"Yo, Lex?"

"Yes!" She said as she snapped back into reality.

"Your drooling"

"What?!" She said wiping her mouth frantically.

"I'm kidding princess, chill"

"Daniel, don't do that."

"You like him?"

"Who?"

"Dude over there, the new kid" I said pointing to the guy she was staring at.

"Uh...what are u talking about?"

"Lex c'mon I see right through you, you think he's cute." I stated

"Are you jealous?"

"No!"

"Mhm sure"

"I do like his hair tho" I smirked at her, she's already naming things she likes about this dude.

"I said I like his hair, chill Benito."

"K, just sayin"
__________________