I Still Love You

Alexia's POV

I awaken by my phone ringing I look at the time and see it's 2:28 am. Who is calling me this early? I answer the phone and put it to me ear.

Phone call
Me: Hello?
???: "Alexiaaa" dragged out words say
Me: who is this?
???: it's me. Daniel.
Me: Daniel? Are you drunk?
Daniel: no
Me: Daniel...
Daniel: ok...I might be a little tipsy.
Me: where are you?
Daniel: in my bed
Me: at your house?
Daniel: yeperoony
Me: You brought beer in Mama Nicole's house?
Daniel:...... she isn't here. Just me.
Me: Daniel!
Daniel: I'm sorry!.......For everything. *crying* I'm sorry for breaking your heart, I'm sorry for not fighting for you. I'm sorry that you hate me. I don't want you to hate me, because I still love you. I love you so much. I don't want anyone but you. I miss you in my arms. I miss the way you smell like sweet strawberries. I miss the way you hugged me. I miss your beautiful eyes, and heartwarming smile, and gorgeous body. I miss the way you said hey, and bye. I miss holding you when you cry. I miss our deep conversations. I love you.
Me: Daniel........
Daniel: it's ok. I know.
Me:....
Daniel: My head hurts. I'm gonna take some pills.
Me: what kind?
Daniel: the big ones.
Me: how many?
Daniel: the whole thing
Me: Daniel don't!
Daniel: but it hurts so bad.
Me: then take two.
Daniel: I'm taking the whole bottle.
Me: DAN-

End of phone call

I may be mad at him, but I am NOT loosing him.

I jumped out the bed and quickly put on my house shoes and ran downstairs and out the door. I run to Daniels window because he always keeps it open. I lift it up, and jump in. I run to his bathroom and try to open the door. it's locked.
"Daniel open the door!" I yelled

I hear water running, then stop.
"DANIEL!" I yell

I take out the bobby pin in my hair and pick the lock in three seconds. I run in and don't see him.
I open the shower curtain to reveal a shirtless Daniel, trying to force down pills. When he sees me he puts all the pills in his mouth.
"No! Spit it out!" I yell getting in the tub trying to force the pills out of his mouth.

"SPIT IT OUT!" I yell.
He tries to push me away.

"Stop fighting me!" I tell him. He still pushes me.

I still try to open his mouth. But I fail, and one by one he swallows the pills.
I see his eyes starting to close.

I don't know if it was from the alcohol or what.

"No!" I yell shaking him.

I try and try not to let him go unconscious while I call the ambulance with his phone.
Now I'm in the position Daniel was in with me......but this is way worse.

Daniel could die any second. I still had time because it was just anxiety. But if I can't keep his eyes open, and the ambulance doesn't get here in time, I may lose my best friend.

"Daniel!" I yell slapping him. His eyes open a little.
"Daniel, stay with me please!" I beg.
"I can't" He whispers.
"Yes you can!" I say back
"You have to" I add
"2minutes away ma'am" the lady on the phone says
"Ok" I respond

I look back at Daniel and his eyes are closed.

"Daniel?!" I yell
"DANIEL" I yell.

"Daniel, stay with me the ambulance is coming ok" I say but no response.
"Please Lord don't let him die" I pray out loud crying.

"Daniel!" I call once more shaking him but no response. I just hold him crying Praying to God, that he stays with me. I hear sirens getting louder. I felt his pulse on his hand, nothing, his neck, nothing, his temple, nothing. I checked everywhere else and I felt nothing. No heartbeat.
I lay my head on his chest where the heartbeat is the strongest, and nothing.
"No" I whisper covering my mouth.
I put my ear to his mouth, and I hear no breathing.
"No.." I cry out.

He's dead.

The paramedics rush in.
One takes me to Daniels room to get questioned. The others try and get him to come back. The officer asked me all these questions. After we are done, I turn around to see what's happening.
They start doing mouth to mouth and CPR on him, but it doesn't look like it's working. I start crying again.
The main paramedic looks at the others and shakes her head no.

I know what that means. I've seen it in movies, it's the face they make when they've tried everything, but nothing works.
She looked at me and said
"I'm sorry"

My heart dropped to my feet. I couldn't hold it in, I started sobbing.
Then somebody came and hugged me, and didn't let go.
I heard someone talking and then someone else respond. Then I heard the person who was holding me. The voice sounded familiar.........Kevin?
That was definitely Kevin. I was too focused on that fact that I lost the love of my life to pay attention to what they were saying.
Then it hit me.

The boy I love is dead.
I stopped crying.
My best friend since I was one year old, is gone.
The one who gets me, is gone
He's gone.
I couldn't talk. I could barely walk. I couldn't look anyone in the eyes.
I think this is called shock.
I then feel me being taken somewhere. I open my eyes and see the ambulance leaving. I look back and see Daniel gone. For good.

OMG😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💔💔💔💔💔 DANIEL IS GONE. WHYYYYYYYYYYY!
Vote, Comment, Share!

Princess Z