Dress up mess up

Kevin's POV

Devin called me and told me what happened with Daniel and Alexia. This kid has gone crazy. He was really late to school, but he made it to lunch. I got my food and went to the table where he was at.

"Why?" I ask him sitting down.
He looks up at me, and he looks stressed. He put his head down on the table.
"You good son?" I ask him.
"No" he said not lifting his head.
"Wussup whichu?" I ask
"I don't know what's wrong with me. One minute I'm calm, the next I'm hurting someone, I don't understand what's happening." He says clearly upset.
"I think you should call your doctor. It could be symptoms from the coma." I tell him.
"You think so?!" He asks
" it might. Just call him and make a appointment" I say getting up
"I'll do that. Thanks Kev" he tells me, giving me dap.
"No problem bro" I say getting up and leaving the cafeteria.

(End of school)
I'm gonna go talk to Alexia, I'm here for her. I want her to know that. Since Daniel told me she thinks I left her for jade. I don't even talk to jade anymore. Don't ask why. I'm heading to her house now.

Alexia's POV

I wake up from my nap at 3pm, and I'm about to get ready. I take a shower and put on some shorts and a tank top then I pick out my outfit for tonight. Devin said to dress casual, so I am, but not that casual. I hear a knock on the door, so I run downstairs to get it expecting Devin.

"Kevin?" I ask once I open the door.
"Heyo!" He said hugging me.
"Hey, what are you doing here?" I ask letting him in.
"I wanted to talk to you." He said
"Oh ok, well let's sit" I say heading to the couch, Kevin following.
"So, what's up?" I ask
"Well, Daniel said that you thought that I left you, for jade. Is that true?"
He asks me.
"Well, you kind of did." I tell him
"I'm sorry, the last thing I want is for you to feel like I abandoned you for a girl I just met." He said
"It's ok, it's in the past" I say hugging him.
"Aight, we Gucci?" He asks
"We Gucci" I say back.
"So what are you doing today?" Kevin asks me.
"Devin is taking me out" I say smiling
"Oh?" Kevin asks smirking.
"Where is he taking you?" He asks
"I don't know, he said to dress casual; and I'm not having any luck with my outfit." I say.
"I can help you " Kev suggests
"Really?!" I ask exited.
"Yep. Come on" He says getting up heading to my room. I get up and head after him.
We get to my room and I go to my closet.

"Ok I have 5 outfits, your gonna day your opinion" I say from the closet.
"K" Kev says from my room.

"Alright first outfit" I say walking out.

"How is it?" I ask him"I like it" He says

"I like it" He says

"Alright next one" I say walking out of my closet