Wrong

Jonah's POV

Did she just look away from me when I smiled at her? No. I'm just seeing things. I didn't do anything to make her mad, did I? Nah she just didn't see me.

"Hey Muffin" I say to her once I sit down in the desk behind her.
She didn't answer me. Maybe she didn't hear me.

"Muffin" I call. Nothing.

"Alexia!" I whisper yell to her.
Sill nothing. Ok now I'm convinced she's mad at me.

"Yo D!" I call. He turns around.

"What's up with her?" I ask him.
He looks at her and she looks at him.
She then hugs him and he embraces her rubbing her back, as if she's crying.

"I'll tell you later." He whispers back to me.

Ok, now I'm worried. But obviously she doesn't want to talk to me, which hurts a little because I want to help her feel better. That's what I do. She said it herself.
But I guess she'll come to me when she's ready, whenever that is.

Alexia's POV

"You ok?" Daniel asks me. I nod my head Yes.
I hug him one more time before letting go, and listening to the teacher.
I can't even listen to the teacher right now.
What's wrong you ask. Well this is what's wrong.

1. I'm mad at Jonah for trying to make me jealous.
2. I'm mad at myself for letting it get to me.
3. I'm mad because I know Jonah still has feelings for me, but I'm too naïve to realize that he was giving me signs and I probably led him on, only to wave it in his face that I took Devin back.
4. I'm mad because I'm tired of Abigail and Trey messing with me.

And lastly.

5. I'm mad because I somehow attract wonderful people to me. We all get close and I end up falling for someone when they all have already fallen for me. It hurts so much to see one of my friends hurt. I just don't know what to do. I'm mad at myself.

The teacher walks over to me with tissues in her hand, and I realize that I'm crying. I take two and thank her. She gives me a sympathetic smile and pats my back before walking back up to her desk.
I wipe my face and I can feel Daniel and Jonah staring at me.

I look at Daniel and he mouths "are you ok?" And I nod my head Yes...again. Because I finally know what's up. I finally know how to fix this problem.
But first I have to talk to Devin.

(After class)

"Devin! Wait!" I yell trying to catch up to him. He stops and turns around.

"Yes?" He asks me, I understand he's mad.

"I'm sorry for earlier, I just.....I don't know I just kind of-" I say but I'm cut off by him.

"I can't be with someone who has feeling for someone else." He says with a straight face.

"What?" I say not sure I heard him right.

"I said, if you still have feelings for Jonah, I can't be with you." He says. I didn't know how to respond.
I mean yes I still love Jonah, but as a best best bestest friend.

"No, you got it wrong-" I say but I'm cut off again.

"No, I think I'm right." He says, I shake my head but he continues to talk.
"If you didn't have feelings for him you wouldn't have gotten mad at that video. And you would t have been jealous and crying in class." He said

"You saw that?" I ask him.

"Yes I did. And I think you need some time to figure out what you want, because it's confusing for me when you go around crying over someone that's not me, when I'm your boyfriend." He says. He starts to walk away but I grab his wrist, making him turn back around.

"What does 'some time' mean?" I ask him. We just had 'some time' apart. We don't need anymore.

"It means a break. Like, you do what you want and I do what I want, until you make up your mind. When you do, come find me." He says then he walks away.

I'm so shocked words can't even come out of my mouth.

Did he just break up with me?

I turn around to see a huge crowd behind me just watching. Including Daniel, Jonah, Kevin, Abigail, and Trey. I walk towards them pushing my way through trying to go to the bathroom before the tears come rushing down my face.

I get to the bathroom and go to a stall that was clean. I got some tissue and I just let the tears come like a waterfall.

"Alexia?" A voice says. I recognize it.
Abigail.

"What?" I ask her sniffling

"Are you ok?" She asks me.

"No, I'm not ok!" I yell coming out of the stall.

"My boyfriend that I love So much, just told me that we needed a 'break'." I say to her.

"It's your fault. If you hadn't shown me that video, everything would be fine right now." I say to her.

"If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have found out the reason you were jealous on the first place." She says.

"Honey, I did you a favor, Devin deserves much more than a slut. Not that I want him, because I'm happy with Trey. But your a piece of trash, just throw yourself away, would you?" She says walking out of the bathroom laughing a little.

I just stared at the spot she was in shocked.
Soon I got the courage to leave the restroom.
The rest of the periods went by fast. I couldn't wait to get home. I decided to walk, since my ride just semi broke up with me.
I walked home and went straight to my room. I got into comfy clothes and went to bed. The longer I was awake the sadder I got thinking about what happened today.
Soon I fell asleep sad. With nothing but darkness surrounding me.