Dedicated

Devins POV

I have to apologize to Alexia. I can't just sit around knowing that what I said scarred her.

I arrive at school and I see her. Once the boys walk away from her, I pull her into a room...... Again.

She looks scared. I would never hurt her.

"Look," I start out, and she flinched.

"Do you seriously think I would do something to hurt you?" I ask her.
She doesn't say anything, she just like down at her shoes
I notice her outfit, she's gorgeous.

"I would never hurt you." I say looking into her eyes. "And I'm sorry for what I said, I swear I didn't mean it. You're gorgeous Alexia, even in a plastic bag. Your the most beautiful girl I've ever met." I say looking into her eyes.
Her face doesn't show any emotion.
"Please forgive me." I beg her.

"I forgave you when you did it. But I can't just forget about it like it never happened Devin." She said.

"I know, I understand.' I say. She sounds so sad and hurt.
She looked like all the faith and joy she had is now gone. It's hurts so bad to see her like this, and knowing that I caused it .

"I have to go. " she says turning heading towards the door.

"Wait! " I say going up to her.

She turns around and I hug her.
She doesn't hug back tightly but she did a little. I let her go and we went our seperate ways.

I'm walking down the hall to homeroom and everyone is already there.
I sit down by Gabby and I hug her and greet everyone else.

"Alexia!" Gabby says as Alexia enters the room.

"Hey!" She says as honest as she could, being sad and all.

"I think we should hang out some time, your super cool" Gabby said to her as she sat down.

"Yeah we should." Alexia says trying her best to sound happy, but it's not really working.

"Are you ok?" Gabby asked her. She glances at me for a second then back at her.

"Yeah, I just have two projects due on Monday and I've barley started on the first one." She says sitting next to Daniel.

"I feel you girl, I can help if you want?" Gabby offers.

"That would be great." She says smiling. Seeing her smile made me smile. But I turned away before anyone noticed.

They exchange numbers and all that girly stuff. And then the bell rings for us to go to 2nd block.
(Homeroom counting as 1st)

Alexia's POV

I really like Gabby, she's cool. It's just hard knowing she's my ex's new girlfriend. But it's ok, I'll get over it.

I head to gym and I go to the locker rooms, to see Abigail and her minions staring at me.

"Yes?" I ask them.

"I saw you and Devin earlier." Abigail says to me.

"Ok..." I say not understanding the problem.

"Just wait till I tell Gabby Devin is cheating on her with you." She says looking me up and down, just like Devin did.

"He didn't even do anything." I say. But I'm not clear on why I'm defending him.

"Yeah, but I'll make her believe" she says getting closer to my face.
I back up slightly, not in the mood to fight today.

"What are you scared?" She asked me smirking.

"No, I just don't want to fight." I say seriously.

"Mhm" She says walking towards the door.
"Oh!" She says turning around. I guess she forgot something.
"Who's the daddy?" She asked laughing before walking away.

I knew she started that rumor

I walk out of the locker rooms after putting my hair in a ponytail and putting on my jacket, also folding my pants so I could actually do the things in gym. Not that I wanted to but, I have to. I don't feel good either. Probably because I haven't ate since the day before yesterday morning, and it was only a bagel.
I know what your thinking, I'm doing this to get Devin back. No, I'm not. I'm not really hungry. I even try and force myself to eat but I end up throwing it up. So what's the point?

"Muffin are you ok?" Jonah asks me when i walked out of the locker room.

"I don't feel good." I say back. He pulls me in for a hug and rubs my back.

"When was the last time you ate?" He asked me

"Two days ago" I say lowly.
He breaks the hug and looks into my eyes.

"Muffin," He starts.

"Please don't, I know i need to eat, it's just i'm not hungry, and when I do try to eat I just throw it up." I tell him.
He gives me the sympathetic look which I hate.
Then out of nowhere I start to tear up.

"It's ok" Jonah says hugging me again.

"No it's not. I shouldn't be crying over a boy. He's not even worth it." I say, the last part lowly

"I know, but you can't really help it....now that your pregnant and all" Jonah says quietly. I can just feel the smirk.
I pinch him and he laughs.
"I'm not...that" I say.

"Pregnant isn't a bad word" he says continuing to laugh, causing me to laugh too.

"Shut up." I say playfully.

We then walk into the gym.

"oh and by the way" Jonah starts once we sit in the bleachers.

i turn to him to listen.

"Your pregnancy glow is on point!" he whispers to me.

I glare at him and he laughs. I tried not to but if you saw the way Jonah laughs, you would laugh too.

I turn forward in the bleachers shaking my head at the craziness of this kid. Daniel and Aiden soon comes to find us, and then Devin and Gabby sits by us too. I did a frown with my bottom lip poking out to Jonah, and he laughs, then tells me its gonna be OK, because Gabby is with him, so it cant be that bad, and he was right. The whole class period i was talking to Gabby, shes very cool. I keep describing her like that but, she is.

honestly i'm wondering where Kevin is. I mean, i forgave him so were cool, i just haven't talked to him since the incident with Devin. I guess I'll have to ask the devil himself. UGHHH!!!!!