Weak

Alexia's POV

As I laid on the floor crying for like 10 minutes, I decided to get up and close the window just in case he comes back. I go to the window and shut it, also locking it. I get in my bed and call the one person I always run to.

(Phone call)
Devin: Hey! Ready for our date.
Me: Devin please come over. *says crying*
Devin: I'm outside, I'm coming up.
(End of phone call)

Seconds later I hear the front door open downstairs, I hear footsteps coming upstairs and into my room.

I was laying on my bed, not under my covers but just on top of my bed. Dev walks in and
Since I am facing the door I see him. He walks fast to the bed where I am and sits down beside me.
He notices me crying and hugs me.

"Alexia what's wrong?" He asks me.
"I-I He..." I couldn't even get my words out.
"Slow down, breathe in" Devin tells me.
I breathe in and out and it calms me.
"I was laying down watching tv, and I heard a noise at the window, so I went over and answered it, thinking it was you." I start. Devin looks at me listening with concern.

"I open the window to see Daniel." I tell him.

"What did he do?!" Devin asked me getting upset.

"He apologized and I said I forgive him. Then he asked me what's wrong, and I said nothing because I didn't want him to know that I was scared, I was avoiding all confrontation. He saw that I was lying and got mad. Then he kept walking towards me saying he wants to talk, but I said no. I mean what more was there to talk about?" I say to him beginning to cry from the memories flooding back.

"I tried to kick him but he kept dodging, then he forced me to kiss him. He kissed me hard, and he told me to kiss him back but I said no. Then he said I said yes. He force-kissed me again. I was crying because I couldn't move, and my phone wasn't by me so I couldn't call you." I tell him crying. Devin then hugs me and rubs my back, making me feel a lot better.

"Did he do anything else?" Devin asked me, in a serious tone.
I shake my head Yes. He looks at me telling me to go on.
"I tried to push him off but he was too strong, so I used all my strength and kneed him in the stomach. Then he cursed at me and then.......then.......he slapped me and told me never to kick him again and he left." I say not looking up at Devin.
I hugged my knees and began to cry again. I felt his arms around me, so I laid on his shoulder and cried in his arms.

I know I cry a lot but I can't help it.

I look up at Devin and see him starring ahead of him. He looks so mad.
"I feel so violated" I whisper. Devin looks at me and I look at him with sad discouraged eyes.

"It's gonna be okay, I gotchu now. Daniels gone. He's not gonna bother you anymore ok?" Devin tells me.

"Ok" I say to him. I lay there with Devin until I fall asleep.

Devins POV

I look down at Alexia and sees she is sleep. I take this time to "talk" to Daniel. I slide her head from off me and go out the window just in case Mama Rissa is back.
I walk across the yard and all the anger comes back. I feel like hurting him, like he hurt Alexia.
I knock on the door and Mama Nicole answers it.

"Hey Devin! What's up she says letting me in.

"Oh nothing I just wanted to talk to Daniel" I tell her.

"He's in his room" She tells me.

"Alright" I say walking to his room.
I knock because I'm not a rude person.

"Come in" He says. I walk in and he is playing a game. He looks over at me

"What do you want?" He says looking at me.