Mine

Early Tuesday Morning

Devins POV

I didn't want to let her go. Our lips are perfect for each other, and I thought that "Dania" was meant to be. I guess not. I just can't stop thinking about her. I got it bad man.
I decide to text her.

Me: U up?
Alexia: Yup
Me: what's up?
Alexia: Nothing, just thinking.
Me: about me?
Alexia: Ummm...
Me: it's cool, I'm thinking about you too😉
Alexia:🙈
Me: See ya in 2 hours.
Alexia: Alrighty
Alexia: Wait
Me: what?
Alexia: are you still gonna be that "bad boy"?
Me: idk, I kind of like "bad boy D"
Alexia: "bad boy D"? 😂😂
Me: Don't laugh, that name is cool
Alexia: sure it is honey.
Me: Were on nickname bases now?
Alexia: Huh?
Me: you just called me honey.
Alexia: I call everyone honey.
Me: oh...
Alexia: but I do have a nickname for you.🙃
Me: what is it?
Alexia: Devie Bear🐻
Me: 😂 it's cute!
Alexia: I know, what's your for
Me?
Me: Mine😍❤️
Alexia: omg😭
Me: Adorable I Know
Alexia: Wait. I'm yours?
Me: Not yet😏
Alexia: oh?
Me: just wait and see.😉
Alexia: Okay 👌🏾
Me: alright gtg😘
Alexia: bye 😘💜

Alexia's POV

I can't stop smiling. Devin brings the best out in me. Is he gonna ask me out? It doesn't matter. Last time I got my hopes up. My heart was crushed.
Just thinking about that made me tear up. To take my mind off it. I put on my Ariana playlist and get in the shower. The Way comes on, and I start singing, while I'm in the shower.

I finish up and put on my outfit.

I look at myself I'm the mirror and nod in approval

I get my things and head downstairs.

"Morning mommy, morning cupcake!" I say hugging my mom and tickling Diana.

"Goodmorning, you seem happy." My mom says

"I am" I say thinking about Devin. I smile like an idiot, and sit down at the table.

"I ship it" my mom says

"Ship what?" I ask chuckling

"Alevin" She says. I thought for a moment. Then I get it, Alexia And Devin= Alevin
I shake my head at her and laugh.
I eat my food that my mom made, and get ready to head to school. I grab my book-bag and head out the door. As soon as I close the door behind me, I walk down the stairs and start to walk.
I'm listening to Ariana. Problem came on and I start dancing while walking, which wasn't a good idea because i fell. Oops. But I thought it was pretty funny, even though it hurt.

Daniels POV

I honestly don't know what came over me. I just got so mad that she completely forgot about me. It's been killing me inside.
I walked to school everyday. I'm waking to school and I see Alexia ahead of me.
This is your chance. Go!
I walk faster to catch up with her, and she falls. I run to help her up.
I get to her and help her up. She turns around, she frowns.
"Hear me out." I say to her
"I don't want to hear your apology" she says turning away. I grab her wrist and pull her towards me.
"Let me go!" She demands, trying to pull away. I only tighten my grip on her wrist.
"I'm trying to apologize!" I yell at her.
"Daniel, your hurting me" She says tears forming in her eyes.
I don't know what came over me but I was furious.
Somehow my grip on her wrist tightens even more.
"Daniel!" She cried. I snapped out of it.

"Hey!" I heard someone yell I turn around and I get punched to the ground.

Alexia's POV

"Daniel, your hurting me" I say as my eyes began to water. He's grabbing my wrist so tight that I could barely speak. He just stared at me with pure hate. That's what kills me. I thought he loved me. His grip on my wrists tightens even more. I start crying because when I try to move my wrist hurts.
"Daniel!" I cry out, hoping he would let me go. Suddenly his eyes widen, and I no longer see hate. The bad thing is he never loosened his grip he just looked shocked. There I was, in my worst nightmare. Daniel hurt me. There's nothing I can do about it.

"Hey!" I hear someone yell. Honestly I was out of it. His grip was cutting off my circulation, making me dizzy.

I manage to open my eyes long enough for me to see Daniel getting punched. Then I blanked out.

Devins POV

So apparently Aiden live right across from me, so I offered him a ride to school, and he accepted.
We are on our way to school, and I see a boy and a girl, but the girl was crying. As I passed by them I realize that the girl is Alexia and the boy is Daniel. He looks like he is hurting her. Hell no!
I stop immediately.

Aiden looks around and sees what I see and we both jump out of the car, running to Alexia.

"Hey!" I yell at him running.
He turns his head to me, and I punch him. He lets her go and she falls unconscious, but Aiden caught her.
"What the Hell did you do to her!!?!!" I ask yelling at him.

"I-I I'm sorry" He says, all the anger comes out of me, and I punch him another time. This time he falls but he isn't hurt.

"Stay away from her, or I'll do way more than punch you." I yell at him.
I run back to my car, since Aiden took Alexia to the car.

I jump in and turn to the backseat where they are. She is conscious now, but balling her eyes out. Aiden holding and rocking her.

I look back at where I left Daniel and he's gone. Good.

I look at her, What has he done to her?  He's the main reason she's always crying. He's bad for her. I won't lose her to of him. He's crazy. Only God knows what he's capable of.

Daniel!!!! OMG! He hurt her! Doesn't he know by now that she is sensitive, oh right. I made him forget. My bad🤷🏽‍♀️
Vote, Comment, Share!

Princess Z