The Story Of My Life

Devins POV

"I'll be back and we can finish the movie ok? Why don't you play with your dolls until we come down" I suggest to Diana

"Ok" she says skipping to her room.

I walk to Alexia's room. I opened the door to see her just sitting on the bed, playing with her fingers.
I walked over and sat by her.

"What if I told you a story?" She asked me.

"Then I would listen" I say

"Ok.....Ever since me and Daniel met, we have been inseparable. Anywhere I was, he was there to, and anywhere he was, I was there." She starts "when I'm with Daniel I feel complete. Even when boys would come and try to ask me out.,I would ask Daniel how he felt about it. Most of the time he would say "he's a player" or "he's trouble" and I would believe him. Then when Kevin came around, he never said anything. So I thought that Kevin was "a good guy". Even though we weren't together, I felt like I knew him." She stoped and took a breath, then continued. "Kevin became another Daniel. I started hanging out with Kevin and you more than I did with Daniel, and it didn't faze me. I kind of forgot about my best friend. He has been there through everything, and I mean Everything." She says laughing "So I guess what I'm trying to say is, when I was in the coma, I was there, but I wasn't there. I heard almost everything Daniel was saying to me. He was acting like a boyfriend would. So when I thought about it, I realized I liked him. Then I realized it was more than that. It was love." She said looking up to me for the first time since she has been talking. "The second thing he said to me when I got out of the coma, was that he loved me. Then he kissed me. Normally I would be like "whoa Veda, like what are you doing". But that was before I knew that I had feelings for him. So when he took care of me, I only fell harder. Which is when he took me to the park, we sat down and he was about to ask me out. But he didn't, he said we are better off as friends, as best friends." She started to cry, but soft enough that it didn't mess up what she was saying. "It literally broke my heart. Then I spilled my heart out to him, I told him that I think we would make a great couple. But he didn't believe me. He didn't say anything. The worst part is, he told me that when we kissed, it didn't mean anything. That he was "caught in the moment." So I told him that I couldn't believe what he was doing. Then I said the three words I wish so much I could take back. I told him "I hate you" and by the look of his face . He believed me. I swear I didn't mean it. I could never hate him." She cried.
"Now, I don't know what to feel. I don't know if I should be mad at him, or not. I just don't know anymore" she said

I hugged her. I just let her cry in my arms once more. I hate seeing her like this.

"Hey it's gonna be ok." I tell her.
"I know that's the last thing you wanna hear, but that's the truth. You'll be okay." I told her as I hugged her tighter.

After a minute or two, she stopped crying.

"I'm always crying on you" She said with a slight smile.

"It's ok" I say "I'm here to help" I add

"Your the greatest!" She says looking up to me. (Since I'm taller even sitting down)

"I know" I say flipping my imaginary hair.
She laughs.

"But Thank you" I say

"No problem Gordon" she says hugging me.

"Ok, let's get Diana to finish this movie, shall we?" I say getting up and extending my hand to Lex.

"We shall" She says grabbing my hand and leading the way to Diana's room.

We walk in and Diana is sleep in her bed with dolls in her lap.

"Awww" I say

"I know" Alexia says

She then goes over to Diana to properly put her in the bed. Then she gets in too.

"I'm sleeping here tonight" She says
getting in the bed.

"I don't want to go home" I say laying on the bottom of Diana's bed.

"Then don't" Alexia says. "Just text Mama Shana" she adds

"Ok" I say laying my head down.

"You're not gonna do it." She says grabbing my phone. I laughed and shook my head.

"Text mom" she says to Siri since she doesn't know my password.

"Done." She says handing me my phone.

"Thanks" I say "goodnight"

"Goodnight." She says back turning off the light on Diana's night stand.

Yaaaaaay!!!
Vote, Comment, Share!

Princess Z