Twinzies

Alexia's POV

Wow I've never been to this mall before , it's huge! There is a HUGE chandelier I'm the middle of the mall, it's so pretty.

"By the way your looking around, I'm guessing you've never been to a mall this fancy?" Devin asked

"No I haven't" I said still looking around in admiration.

"Well if u stick with me, you'll be comin here a lot. I love this mall. It has everything, literally." He said smiling

"Does it have a candy store?!?!" I asked exited.

"Yes it does" he said chuckling. I smiled brightly, I've always wanted to go to a candy store.

"Your adorable" Devin said.

"Thank you! Let's go get candyyy!" I said grabbing his hand and heading in any way that I smelt food.

Devins POV

She's perfect. Everything about her. How she is always bright, how when she gets exited her voice goes up 50 octaves and her eyes get huge. How her hair falls perfectly in every angle. How when she's blushing, she avoids making eye contact. It's so cute how when she's taking a picture with someone who's taller than her, she'll stand on her tippy toes just to reach your height.
She's nice, caring, helpful, wise, truthful, she isn't self centered, and not to mention how beautiful she is. I don't think I'm in love, but like is an understatement.

Unfortunately we didn't find the candy store on level 1 or 2, so it has to be on 3.  But the footlocker store is right in front of us.

"Shall we?" I ask her

"Sure why not!" She says with the most adorable smile ever!

Alexia's POV

right when we walked into the store I receive a text. I take my phone from out of my pocket. It's from Kevin.

Keviekev: heyyooo!!
Me:wezzuuuuppp!!
Keviekev: how's the mall?
Me: very fun! We are at footlocker now.
Keviekev: Aye Get me some shoes!
Me:sorry to break it to ya, but I like to window shop, and I barely get anything.😂
Keviekev: Lmao me neither
Me: wyd
Keviekev: Nothing. Sitting. Being bored.
Me: lol I wish you were here so you wouldn't be bored😂
Keviekev: nah imma let D have his fun😂
Me: I'm sure he wouldn't mind you being here.
Keviekev: nah I'm good, I'm just gonna sleep probably.
Me: aww alright. Get ya beauty sleep LMAO, ttyl
Keviekev: yup I need it😭 and aight

"Oooh I like these!" I said as I looked at some shoes, that looked really expensive.
"Yeah their dope!" Dev said
"You want them?" Dev asked
"I'm broke, see" I said

Devins POV

"I'm broke, see.." she said and started doing the robot, but it was a rusted robot who's arm couldn't move.
I was dying, I couldn't stop laughing.

"I'll buy them." I said

"No. I'm fine." She told me

"No, I want to. Then we'll really be twins." I said

"I don't kn-" she started

"Pleaaassseeeee?!!" I begged

"Ok fine." She gave in

"Yaaaayyy!!" I cheered like a five year old and did my dance.
Alexia just laughed and dropped her head.
(Like Daniel is doing)