Mostly

Mama Rissa POV

"I'm calling nicole" I say getting out my phone.
"Who's Nicole?" Aiden asks
"Daniels mom" I say
He mouthed oh.

Phone call.

Nicole: Hello?
Me: Nicole, it Tarissa.
Nicole: Oh hey! How are you?
Me: I'm fine. I actually called to talk about Daniel.
Nicole: Okay...
Me: he hurt my daughter.
Nicole: what do you mean hurt?
Me: I mean, Physically hurt her. Her wrist is literally purple from bruising.
Nicole: Oh my God! I'm so sorry. How did this happen.
Me: Apparently Daniel has been acting high tempered, and the kids got into an argument, at school. So Alexia had been avoiding Daniel, because when they were in the situation, she said it looked like he was gonna hit her, but he just yelled.
Nicole: I can't believe this!
Me: Me either. So Alexia was walking to school, and fell. Daniel clams running trying to help her up. He tried to apologize, but Alexia wasn't ready to see him. So he grabbed her arm, and made her listen. But his grip was so tight on her arm that it cut off her circulation, and she fainted. Devin came and stopped it, and took her back to me. Lord knows what would've happened if Devin wasn't there to stop it.
Nicole: I'm sorry. I'll talk to him. He just walked in. I'm sorry again.
Me: Thank you.
Nicole: no thank you for telling me, I have to get to the bottom of this.
Me: I understand, talk to you later.
Nicole: will do.

End of phone call

"Let's just hope this works out." I tell the kids.
Hey all nod in agreement.
"What are we gonna do? Are we just gonna sit here?" Alexia asks
"We could go out and eat breakfast" Devin said. Alexia immediately smiled.
They all look at me.
"Fine" I say they all cheered.
"But you guys have to call your moms and make sure you can even be out of school right now." I say to the boys. They both pull our their phones and call.
"My mom said it's fine and she's sorry that that happened" Devin says to Alexia. She smiles weakly.
"My mom says it's ok, that she's sorry and she wants to meet you" Aiden says
"I wanna meet her too" Alexia says smiling.

"Did you already take Diana to school?" Alexia asks me.

"No, she's in her room, I'm surprised she hasn't come out yet." I say

"I'll get her" Devin says
"Me too" Alexia says
"Me three!" Aiden says following them.
I laugh and shake my head.

Alexia's POV

We walk up the stairs to get Diana. I reach out my hand to try to open the door.
"Ow!" I whisper yell because of my wrist. I switch hands and open the door.

"Diana?" I call once I enter her room.
She doesn't answer, I walk in and see her on her bed sleep.

"Wow we all like to sleep don't we" Aiden says.
"We do" I say laughing.
"I'm not gonna wake her up" I say
"You don't have to" Devin says walking over to the bed and picking her up.
"Come on" He says to us as he walks away.
I look at Aiden and we both laugh and go out of the room.
(Fast forward!)

Devins POV
(Rewind)

I walk up to Alexia's room, and open the door.
I hear her crying and I turn towards the bed. I see her hitting a pillow and crying. She punches the pillow many times, every time she hits harder and harder, and her crying gets heavier and heavier. She threw the pillow as hard as her little body could, and balled up on the bed crying more. I was almost in tears. It made me feel so bad to see her like this. I could feel her pain, her sadness. She lifted up her head and our eyes locked. She got off the bed and ran into my arms. I held her as she cried. A few tears escaped my eyes, but I didn't care. We were sharing a special moment. I feel like, Alexia is a puzzle that was put together; but somewhere along the way, someone unattached pieces from her puzzle. I'm there to put it back together. That's how it is now, I'm putting her pieces back together.

After a few minutes, Alexia pulls apart. She looks me in the eyes and smiles. She leans in to where our noses are touching. I smile because I know she's gonna stand on her tippy toes any second.
She stands on her tippy toes and we kiss. I pour all of my feelings into this kiss. Sadness, guilt, but mostly Love.
I lips move in sync for a little while longer before we pull apart.

"Tonight I'm taking you out." I tell Alexia taking her hand
"Ow" she says quietly.
"I'm sorry!" I whisper yell hiding her hand carefully scared that I hurt it more.
"It's ok" She tells me.

(Fast forward)

We get home from eating and Alexia says she's gonna take a nap.
"Alright well I'm gonna go home, call me when you wake up." I tell her.
"Ok" She says. I walk over and hug her, and I leave to go to my house.

😇