Truth

Alexia's POV

Honestly it was killing me inside not asking this question.
"So, who was that girl?" I ask him. He looks confused

"What girl?" He asked me

"The girl in the video" I say

"What video?" He says.

"The video of you kissing a girl in the hallway." I say.

"I didn't kiss anyone in the hallway." He says. I look at him with an unbelieving facial expression.

"I swear I didn't!" He says a little louder.

"Shhhhh" the librarian says to us.

"Ok well, what's that video Abigail showed me?" I ask him.

"I don't know" he says

"I can't believe I thought you would do that." I say to myself shaking my head.

"Yeah me neither." He says crossing his arms. I look up and he seems a little hurt.

"I'm sorry" I say hugging him.

"It's ok. I just thought that you thought higher of me." He says "I wouldn't stoop that low." He adds.

"I know that...now. It was just all too much. Abigail was showing me things and calling me sluts and whores, I was just not in my right mind." I say but not looking at him.

"Like I said before, your not any of those things. She's just being a bi-" he said but I cut him off.

"Don't swear." I say. He laughs lightly and the bell rings signaling us to go to our next class. Which was science I believe.

We got to the class shortly and I sat by Jonah. Daniel was right beside our table, he was sitting by Aiden. I wave to the both of them and they say hey back.

Soon class was over.

(Fast forward to last period)

Me and Daniel walk into our last period which happened to be with Abigail.
ughhh!

I sit down and Daniel sits next to me.

I'm so thirsty.
The water fountain is allll the way down the hall.

"Alexia, here" Abigail say handing me 1 of the 2 apple juice bottles she has in her hands.

"Why are you giving me one?" I ask her

"Because you look thirsty. So, here" she says handing me a drink.
I hesitantly take it. I look at Daniel and he has the same face expression as me. Which makes me laugh.

"If I wasn't thirsty, I would throw this away. But I am so." I say taking off the cap. I smell it first, then take a sip.

"It's ok." I say. "She didn't try to kill me.

"Why is it already opened?" Daniel says.

"It isn't" I say looking at the bottle.

"Yes it is, it didn't make a click sound." He said

"I could have sworn I heard one tho" I whisper

"Ok maybe I was too focused on Abigail." He says

"Yeah maybe." I say slowly drinking the apple juice again.

The rest of the period went by soooooo slow to me. Halfway through the period I start to feel funny. I kept on laughing at things and I almost fell trying to sharpen my pencil.

"Daniel I'm thirsty" I whisper to him very slowly.

"Drink the drink that Abigail gave you" He says

"It's gone" I say giggling shaking the empty bottle.
He looks at me funny and grabs the bottle.

"Ask to get some water." He says

"Kk" I say then I shoot my hand up.

"Ms. Minterio?" The teacher says. I just stare at her, until I realize that's me.

"Oh, sorry" I say giggling "can I get some water?" I ask slowly

"Um yes" she says with a skeptical look on her face.

"Mr. Veda, can you go with her?" She asks someone.

"Yeah sure." The boy next to me says. I already started to make my way to the door, stumbling all the way there.

Daniels POV

I honestly don't know what's wrong with Lex. She's acting very weird.

"Are you ok?" I ask her once we get out of the classroom.
She turns around almost falling.
"Daniel!" She says hugging me. 
"Your acting drunk" I say laughing.

"I am a child of God!" She says with a serious face. Then starts laughing.

Wtf? Abigail must have put something in her drink. I knew that bottle had already been opened.
What am I going to do with her? Oh lord. She can't go home like this. Her mom would kill her.
I'll just take her to my house and explain to my mom what happened.

"C'mon" She says grabbing my hand and pulling me back to the classroom.
"You didn't even get any water." I say.

"Yes I did" she slurs waving the bottle in front of my face.

"Oh." I say.

We walk back to the class room and she almost falls like 3 times.

"Did she get what she needed?" The teacher asks me, but before i could answer Alexia already did.

"I did" Alexia slurs.

"Alright, well class that's all for today. Fell free to get on your phones. Just NO loud music!" She says sternly as we walk back to our seats.

"Yo what's up with her?" Jonah asks me.

"I think Abigail put something in her drink" I say.
Both Jonah and Aiden look Abigail's way, and she is already looking at us.
She waves and then turns around.

I look back at the boys and shake my head.

"She can't go home like that" Aiden says.
I look back over at Alexia who somehow snuggled up against me. She's just playing with my shirt now.

I laugh lightly and look back at them.

"I know" I say "I was going to take her to my house and tell my mom what happened. Because if she goes home her mom would kill her." I say.
They both nod.

Soon school is over and I take Alexia to my house.
(Fast forward)

I take a shower while Alexia is asleep in my room.

I walk out of the bathroom (dressed)
And see Alexia not on the bed. I look around the room and see that my closet door is closed. I go to it and open the door slowly to see Alexia crying in the corner of the small closet with her knees to her chest.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I ask her softly sitting beside her.

"I miss him" She says still crying
I know she's talking about Devin.

I pull her into a hug, and she cries I'm my arms.

"I don't want a break. I want Devin" she slurs between sobs.

I pick her up and take her back to her precious spot in my bed. I tuck her in under the covers, while I lay on top.

"Daniel?" She asks.

"Yes?" I say turning towards her.

"Even though Devin doesn't, you still love me right?" She asks, a tear rolling down her face.

"Yes I do." I say kissing her forehead.

"I love you too." She says.
Minutes later, she falls asleep.

Man, I hate seeing her like this. So even though she doesn't want me to, I'm going to talk to Devin tomorrow.
He needs to hear her out.