Secrets

Alexia's POV

I get through washing my hands then I dry them.

"C'mon now. It's not that easy to get away from me." A voice says. I recognize it.
I'm better than this.
I'm already at the bench and I only have a agenda and a pencil case. I reach down really fast and get them then I dart out of the restroom. I don't know where I'm going or where I'm at for that matter but I don't care.

I ran track last year so I'm not even tired. But I am scared. Running by classrooms, bathrooms, ISS rooms. I'm not stopping. I hear him behind me, and it feels like he's getting closer, but I won't stop.

Class is over in 15 minutes if I can keep running, I might make it.

"At some point you'll have to stop." I hear him yell.

"NO I WONT!" I yell back, without looking back, because I know I'll fall if I do.

15 minutes later.

I'm tired as hell and I've slowed down, and so did he, but I'm still running and so is he.

Ding Ding Ding

Class is over. I run back to my classroom and I can hear him calling me. I ignore it and keep running. I see the classroom from down the hall, and I see Daniel leaving it.

"Daniel!" I yell. He doesn't hear me.

"Daniel!" I yell again. He turns the corner out of my sight.

I then see Devin
"Devin!" I yell, he turns around and I crash into him. I just hold onto him. My legs are about to give out and I can barely breathe.

Devins POV

"Devin!" I hear someone yell, I turn around and see Alexia running towards me. All I see in her eyes is fear. I look behind her and see Trevor chasing her. She crashed into me and buried her face in my chest.

I hold her tightly, I could tell she's been running for a long time.
The class we were just in, has a free period.

"Hi, can I stay in here for like five minutes." I ask the teacher in the classroom.

"Whatever, you look like you need it, I'll write you a pass." She says

"Thank you." I say and walk Alexia to a desk.

"What happened?" I ask her. She looks up at me and closes her eyes breathing fast.

Alexia's POV

I try and remember what Kevin said.

"Breathe in and out." I replay in my head.

I open my eyes and meet Devin's concerned ones.

"I used the restroom when I got kicked out and when I was about to leave I heard someone say something. And I already knew it was Trevor so I just darted out the restroom. I was running from him for 15 minutes. And when the bell rang he was still chasing me and I saw Daniel and called him but he didn't hear me, then I saw you and you heard me and when I crashed into you I knew he wasn't going to bother me, while you were around" i tell him.

"Why is he chasing you?" He asked me.

"Because when he beat me up, he told me not to tell anyone, and since I told the boys, he said he was gonna show me Wussup. Like you told me. So I don't know if he follows me on a daily bases or what but, I can't be alone now." I says.

"Are you gonna tell Daniel this happened?" He asked me.
I thought about it. If I do, he would be ready to fight him and not be there, but if I don't, he'll be mad at me for not telling him. And if I do, he will beat himself up for not being there, twice.