Back To Reality

(Monday Morning)

Alexia's POV

Everyone's so exited that I'm coming back. Well exact for two. Abigail Stevens, and Trey Williams.

 Abigail Stevens, and Trey Williams

Abigail ^^^^

Trey^^^^

I honestly don't know what I did to make them hate me.
We were cool when we were kids, but as we got older, we drifted apart.
I guess they just started to hate me.
But it's cool, I'll just ignore it.

For my outfit, I have on a white T-shirt, Black jeans and a purple jacket with a matching hat.

Devin just arrived so I head out the house and go to his car

"Good morning" Devin say when I get into his car.

"Morning!" I say back and hug him.

"How are you feeling?" Devin asks me as he starts to drive.

"I'm good" I say

"How are you Mr. Gordon?" I ask him smirking

"I'm cool" he says

"No your not" I say laughing
He looks at me with a straight face, then smirks to keep from laughing.

"You ready?" He asks me when we arrive at school.

"Sure." I say hopping out of the car.

"Your gonna hurt your ankle again." Devin says as he slips his hand in mine.

"No I'm not, I'm being careful." I say smiling at him.
He then pulls me closer to him and kisses my cheek, causing my to blush. Ugh!
"I wuv you" He says in a baby voice.
"I wuv you too" I say hugging him.

"I thought I told y'all to stop" we hear from behind us, we turn around revealing Daniel. I laugh and I give him a side hug.

"That was Jonah silly"

"C'mon we're gonna be late" I say as we continue to walk into the school.

We walk in the school and I'm greeted with "hey's" and "hi's" and "glad to have you back's".
I can say the day started off good. That is, until I saw Abigail and Trey standing in the hallway we were going down.

"Oh lord" I say under my breath.
I still remember the comments they left under my post. It kind of scared me when they said that "they have to show me who's boss" because I didn't know what that meant.

"It's ok, your with me. They can't do anything while I'm around." Devin whispers to me. I smile up to him.

"Yeah I second that." Daniel says.

"Thank you, I love you guys" I say hugging them both since I'm in the middle. We continued to walk until we were stopped.

"Hey Alexia!" Abigail calls me.

"Yes." I say rudely once I stop.

"Where is Jonah?" She asks me. I hunch my shoulders.

"I think I saw him kissing some girl in the hall." She said.

"Okay.... why should I care?" I say

"Oh, I thought that....never mind." She says

"No, tell me." I say curious of her reason she thinks I care.

"Well, He is your ex, correct?" She asks

"Yeah" I say unsure of her point.

"Well, a little birdie told me that he still has feelings for you. So, he got a random girl and made out with her just to make you jealous." She said

"How is it supposed to make me jealous if I didn't even see them?" I ask her.

"Because there's a video. And he told me to show it to you." She said pulling out her phone. She was clicking away until she found what she needed.

"Look" she says handing me her phone.
I gently take it in my hands.
I see a video and I hesitantly press play.

When the video starts, I see a boy that looks like Jonah and another girl all touchy feely. Then the boy brings her closer and they kiss.
I can't really explain how I felt, but it wasn't good.

I knew Abigail was just trying to make me jealous and I can say it's working. But I don't know why. My boyfriend is right beside me. This isn't OK. I hand Abigail her phone back.

"Are you jealous? " she asked me with as smirk.

"N-no." I say stuttering.
She smiles evily.

"Yes you are. Your just trying to hide it because Devin is right there.  But honey, you can't help how you feel. Can you? " she asks me
I turn away from her and walk away, leaving Daniel and Devin.

"Have a great day Alexia! " she yells after me. I didn't turn around I just kept on walking. 

I reached my class and I say down in my usual seat. Shortly Daniel and Devin come in. Daniel sits by me and Devin sits at another desk. He didn't even look at me. Then Jonah enters the room, he smiles at me, and I just look away. Not wanting to talk to him until I get my feeling figured out.