Home

Alexia's POV

I'm just sitting in the side of the hospital bed, dangling my feet, making sure to do the ankle exercises the doctor said to do. I can actually walk, it just hurts a little.
I'm so exited to go home!!! I can't wait to get in my clothes, and climb into my comfy bed and go to sleep with all my comfy pillows. Ugghhh! Can they hurry already.
The doctor said I could go home when my mom gets here.
Just as I think that somebody comes in the room. I look over at the door and see Jonah. I instantly smile.

"Hey Muffin." Jonah says coming to me hugging me.
"Hey" I say back, hugging him.
He lets go and I see Daniel.
"Hey" I say opening my arms, he smiles and hugs me too.
Then Aiden comes running in.
"I'm here!" He says yelling.
We all laugh, and he comes and hugs me, and asks me how I'm doing and feeling etc.
Then my mom comes in. I squeal in excitement because I really want to go home.
She laughs and we pack up to go home. Jonah helps me to the car while Daniel and Aiden talk to me the way home.
As we ride home, I lay my head on Jonah's shoulder, and soon enough I fall asleep.

Jonah's POV

I was talking to Daniel until I hear light snores. I turn my head and see Alexia asleep on my shoulder. I smile at her and interlock our fingers.

"Are y'all together?" Daniel asks me, with a smirk and one eyebrow raised.

"Uhm, no. At least not yet." I tell him honestly. He nods and we then continue to talk about the Super Bowl.

Soon we arrived at Alexia's house.
"Alexia, we're here" I whisper to her, and rubbing her arm to wake her up.
She shifts slightly, before she slowly opens her eyes.
She looks around and her eyes gaze the car, and then she looks outside, and smiles.
"Home" She says.
"You say that like you've never been outside of the house before." Aiden says opening her door.
"Shut up lil bro." She says as he helps her out the car.
"I said stop calling me that." He said under his breath.
"So." She said back.
I chuckled as they continued to bicker with each other as we head into the house.

Alexias POV

We get into the house and I immediately head for the stairs because I want to be in my bed.
"Hey hold on there." Daniel says rushing over to me.
"What?" I ask him
"You can't just climb stairs by yourself with a bruised ankle." He says.
I look down at my ankle which hurts ode bad man.
"Can you help me then?" I ask him.
He nods and helps me up the stairs, counting them as we go.

"13....14! Yaaaayyyy!" Daniel says clapping when we reached the last stair. I shake my head and laugh at this goofball.
Then he starts singing the Dora song.
He knows all the words.
I continue to walk to my room, Daniel following behind.
We reached my room, and I immediately took off my shoes and jacket and went to my bed. I didn't lay down because of my ribs, if I do they'll hurt really bad. I could barely scoot in the bed. I got comfortable and crossed my legs to massage my ankle.
"Better?" Daniel asked me.
"Way better" I say chuckled.

I then look at Daniel and he looks really tired. He's almost falling asleep.
"Benito" I call him. He looks over at me.
"Why don't you just lay at the end of the bed, and take a nap." I say gesturing to the end of my bed.

"You don't mind?" He asks.

"Nah, I mean, I trust you. The past is the past. Forgive but not forget. Forgiveness is the key. You can't move on if-" I was saying but Daniel cut me off.
"Ok I get it" He says laughing as he took off his shoes and jacket and laid across the bottom of my huge bed.

"Why is your bed so big?" Daniel said admiring the size of my bed

"I don't know." I say laughing.

"Oh, well I like it" He tells me laying his head down.

"Thank you" I say trying to lay down. I slowly scoot my down my bed so I can lay back smoothly. I scoot down and slowly lay down.
"Ow!" I semi yell, causing Daniel to shoot up.
"What?" He asked getting up coming to me.
"I'm trying to lay down but my stomach hurts when I try." I tell him almost in tears from the pain.
"It's ok, here let me help you." Daniel says rubbing my back. He then helps me lay down by being like the hospital bed, with his hands on my back, slowly letting my down.
"There you go." He says as he goes back to where he was laying down.
"Thank you....again" I say laughing.

"No prob best frannn!" He said the last part in a girl voice.
"Oh my gosh." I say under my breath and laughing.
"Sleep well" He says
"You too." I say back.

He was out in a light, but I was just staring at the ceiling. I couldn't sleep right away, I never do unless I'm really tired. Which I'm not because I've been asleep for half the day already.

I just laid there for about 10 minutes on my phone on insta. Then Aiden and Jonah came into my room. They both came over to the bed. Jonah laid beside my and Aiden on my bench at the bottom of my bed.
"Sooooo y'all just came up here to sleep?" I ask them.
"Yep" "Mhm" They say.
I shake my head and scroll on insta some more.
I see a pic of Jonah and like it.

@jonahhh: Positivity is what the world needs right now

@jonahhh: Positivity is what the world needs right now. 🙏🏽❤️

I really don't understand how he's so positive all the time. Even when he is sad, he can lighten my day. That's what I love about him. I look over at him and he's staring at me.
"What?" I say giggling.
"Nothing, your just really pretty." He says, making me blush. I turn my head to hide my blushing.
"Your even cuter when your blushing." He says moving my hands.
I could feel my cheeks becoming hot.
"Stop" I say laughing.
"Can y'all go somewhere else with that, I'm trying to sleep." Daniel says.
"Shut up!" Me and Jonah say in unison.
Daniel just looks away smirking.
I look over at Jonah and he winks at me, I playfully roll my eyes and get back on my phone. Soon he falls asleep, leaving me the only one awake....again.
But it's Gucci. I'm cool talking to myself in my head head. I have some really interesting conversations. I'm not lonely at all. Note the sarcasm.
"Sis shhhhh" Aiden says.
"I said that out loud?" I ask laughing.
"Yes now shhh" Jonah says also awake by my talking.
"Sorry kiddos" I say to them.
I force myself to sleep since I didn't want to be awake while everyone else is asleep.
Today was ok I guess. I'm happy that I'm having a little sleepover with these kids, I love them. I'm lucky to have them.
I fall asleep in like 10 minutes, with a smile on my face.

VDay for them is in 3 Days!!!!! Let's see what happens shall we?!!

Princess Z