Today is not the day

(Wednesday)

Devins POV

I do not feel good today. My head hurts like crazy. Also a girl went up to me in class and said
"hey Devin! I heard your single, is that true?"
I said "yes"
She then bent down next to me for which I assumed was to sit next to me, but she whispered in my ear saying "meet me under the bleachers at 2" I immediately told her I wasn't interested and that this act didn't look good on her. But I guess she took it as an insult rather than friendly input. She flicked me off and told me that she would tell the whole school that I led her on then dropped her. WHICH IS A LIE!!! Now all day people have been coming up to me saying that Trinity (the girl) is really hurt and that I'm a dick.

I just can't deal with this right now.

Yes I'm skipping school, but it's for a good reason.
I just can't take this right now.

Alexia's POV

"No ice cream is better than cupcakes" I said

"No it's not dum dum" argued Daniel "cupcakes are wayyy better"

"Oh my gosh no they are-" I was saying until we were interrupted by doors slamming.

I quickly ran to the door to see who went out.

Devin I thought to myself. Why would he skip school?

"Who was it?" Daniel asked

"Devin"

"What?! Why would he skip school?"

"Same thing I asked myself" I said

"Well I'm going to talk to him, because Ms Major is on our as-" Daniel started but was cut off by my finger to his lips

" it's not good to swear Veda!!" I told him.

"Oops sorry." He said then ran out the door to catch Devin.

Devins POV

This is risky, very risky. I know my moms gonna kill me if she ever found out that I skipped, but right now I'm doing what's best for me.

I just decided to go to the nearest park and walk. Everyone says walking clears the mind and helps you calm down so let's see if this works.

Daniels POV

Dang that boy runs fast. I'm trying to catch up to him but I can't. And before I could yell his name, he was in his car and gone. I walked back to the building.

Kevin's POV

I saw a familiar girl facing the other way who was leaning on a door as I was heading to my next class.
"Alexia?" I asked as I got closer.
(Lol "Closer" I love that song)
"Hey Kevin!" She said as she came to me for a hug.
We hugged, she smells like strawberry's.
Bro I'm so weird.
"I had so much fun last night" I told her.
"Yeah me too!" She said smiling bright.
Wow her smile is so beautiful, that I kind of was staring for like 3 seconds until I snapped back into reality.

"What are you doing out here?" I asked

"Oh I was waiting for Da-" She was interrupted by the door behind her swing open, and Alexia fell but right before she hit the ground I caught her. (Corny I know)
"Sorry Alexia" Daniel said as I pulled her back up on her feet.
"It's fine Dani, did u find him?" She asked, did she not see that I just caught her?
"I was about to but my son is fast!" He said out of breath.

"Hey Kev." Daniel said

"Sup" was all I said. It's not like I don't like him, it's just... i don't even know. But who are they talking about?

❤️