Better if I stop

Daniels POV

I've been going to the therapist every week and also taking my medicine.
I have had a few thoughts about harming myself but I either shook it off or went to sleep.

I have a appointment with the therapist today and I'm heading there now.
(At the Therapists office)

"So how have you been feeling since taking the medicine?" Dr. Turner asked me. 
"Better, I really don't think I need them anymore." I say honestly.

"You know what, I don't think you need them either." She said with a bright smile.

"So I can stop?" I ask her.

"Yes. And you'll come back next week to see how you are feeling." She says

"Ok." I say

"Am I allowed to go now?" I ask not wanting to be rude by just walking out.

"Yes, have a great day!" She said cheerfully.

"Thank you! You too Ms. Turner." I say exiting the building happy.
(Later)

"Yay I'm so happy!" Alexia says hugging me after I tell her the news, of me not having to take the meds anymore.

"Me too" i say. Everyone is here. By everyone, I mean everyone.
Me and my family, Aiden and his. Devin and his family, Jonah and his, and ofc the Minterio family.
All the moms are cooking, while the kids talk in the living room.
It's adorable because Skyler is playing with Diana.
"Why did we just randomly have a get together?" I ask Alexia

"I don't know?" She says laughing. "But I know umma get fat!" She adds
I let out a loud laugh, causing everyone to look at us crazy. Which caused Alexia to laugh.

(Skip to after get together. At Daniels House)

I can honestly say that today was one of the best times I've had that I remember with my best friend.

Alexia's POV

I had a good time today at the little get together we had. It was fun, I enjoyed spending time with Daniel again. It reminded me of why we were best friends in the first place.

Again, sorry for the short chapters. I promise the next one is gonna be longer.
Vote, Comment, Share!

Princess Z