I Love You but I'm Not Supposed To Part 2

Trevor's POV

I know what I want from her and I'm going to get it. Right now.

Alexia's POV

It's finally the end of the day, and I'm so happy, I head to my locker and get my things and put them in my book bag. I'm walking towards the exit since Jonah told me he was already gonna be at his car.
I was walking until someone pulled me into a room.
Not again.

I thought it was Devin since he's done this twice already. I stand there and cross my arms. Then he closes the door and locks it. I panicked.

"Why did you just lock the d-" I say but I realized that it wasn't Devin, it was Trevor.

"Hey Alexia." He says walking towards me.

"Uh hi. Why did you just lock the door" I ask backing up.

"Because I didn't want anyone to walk in on us." He says simply.

"What am I doing here?" I ask him stopping.
He walk up to me a little too close for my comfort.

"I wanted to get to know you better." He says

"We can do that another time I have to go." I say turning towards the door and reaching for it but Trevor snatched my arm and pulls me to him. To where our bodies are pressed against each other's.

"Let me go." I say trying to wiggle a loose.

"Sorry, cant do that." He says then he leans in to my face, like he's about to kiss me.
I move my head but he uses his free hand to grab my face.

"Let me go!" I yell.

"I said I can't do that." He says in a mean way. "Now cooperate." He says semi yelling.

"NO!" I yell, trying to push him away from me.
He then backs me up to the nearest wall. Now I can't move. His strong grip around my waist isn't letting up and I can't move my head because of his other hand. I try to kick him but he keeps dodging me. This all seems too familiar.

"I want you, and how I have you." He says with a smirk.
He then forced kissed me. It was very hard and he was moving his head like I was kissing back but I wasn't, I couldn't. I didn't want too.

I then tried again to push him off of me but he didn't budge.
He then moved his hand down to my butt. I tried to move his hand away from my butt but he still wouldn't budge. He pinches my butt with hurt like a mother fricker. I open my mouth to scream but I couldn't. Then he did the one thing I will never get used to.
He slipped his tongue in my mouth. His tongue explored my mouth while I'm trying to fight him off of me.

He broke the kiss and I felt a sting in the side of my face.
Did he just slap me?

By now I'm crying.

"Why don't you want me?" He asked me.

"Because, I don't even know you." I say crying.
He slapped me again.

"Listen here" He said Slamming me against the wall.
"Ow" I whispered as I slid down the wall.

"I don't give a f*ck if you like me or not. One of these days I will get some. It may not be from you, but I was hoping it would be. The only reason your not letting up is because of the baby. If you weren't pregnant you would have let loose and gave me what I wanted." He said coming closer to me.