Tuesday

Alexia's POV

I woke up and felt horrible.
I'll call Kev because we said we would do this together.

Phone call

Kev: Hello?
Me: hey Kev. Can I talk to you for a second?
Kev: Yeah, what's up.
Me: I don't know, it's just I'm scared. *says shakily*
Kev: about what? Where are you?
Me: At home, and because of all the things that's been happening. I can't trust anyone but you and the boys.
Kev: hold on. *hangs up*

"What the heck." I say looking at my phone. Does he not care? You know what, it doesn't matter. I'm just gonna get ready for school.
I look in my closet for a sweater since I'm my really looking to dress up today.
I look and I can't find one.
All I have is half shirts, but that's all I wanted when I was little. I have some t shirts but most of my things are half shirts. So I just picked out one and put on a jacket to hide this bruise.

I finish getting ready and I'm applying mascara in my mirror that I have at my desk

"Alexia?" I hear someone ask.
I look up to see Kevin.

"Hey what are you doing here." I ask him.

"I wanted you to tell me what's wrong in person. I don't like talking over the phone anyway." He says sitting on my bed. I walk over and sit next to him.

"Well, it's getting harder and harder for me not to be sad when I wake up in the morning, or go to sleep at night. I feel unsafe or exposed when you or any of the guys aren't with me. Even when I go to the restroom, I feel like Trevor can just pop up out of nowhere and hit me again. And I try and deal with it, but I just end up having panic attacks. I have to deal with them alone. Do you know how hard that is?" I ask him. He just listens.
"It's hard to try and calm yourself down while having a panic attack. Honestly, I'm scared." I say to him shakily.

Kev pulls me closer to him and hugs me. I didn't even notice that I was shaking. He rocks me side to side. I giggle at his "mom like" actions.

"Ooh child, things are gonna get easier." Kevin starts to sing. I sit up immediately.

"Your annoying." I say laughing. He laughs and stops rocking me.

"But I'm serious. Things are gonna get better, and if they don't we'll run away." Kev says.

"Deal" I say laughing. We then get up and walk downstairs.

"Goodmorning Honey, I let Kevin in and told him to go up. I hope that was ok." My mom says.

"Yeah it's fine." I say to her. "I have to go, luv you" I say kissing her and hugging Diana.

"Love you more hun" She says

"By miss Minterio!" Kevin yelled.

"Bye hun" she said laughing.

"What about me?" Diana said to him.