Devin are u ok? Part 2

Shari POV

Bro Devin is not in a good mood rn. I wonder why.

"Yo Devin are u ok?" I asked him

"What do you mean?" He asked not taking his eyes off the game he was playing.

"Why do you look mad?" I asked

"I'm not mad." He's obviously bluffing.

"Devin c'mon, what's wrong?" I asked sincerely concerned.

He stopped playing the game and took a deep breath.

"I like Alexia." He said slowly

"But what about Kev and Alexia?" I asked

"I don't know, I'll never get a chance with her, because I feel like she likes Kevin, and even if she didn't, I'm pretty sure Daniel will always be before me in her eyes. I never get the girl, I'm always the one the girl leaves for her bestfriend or true love. I got cheated on twice. That's why I'll always be single, because no one wants me." He said I could tell he was getting sadder and sadder by his voice, and eventually tears flowed softly down his face, and he began to sniffle.

I couldn't do anything but hug him, so that's what I did. Devin just cried softly in my arms, letting everything out.

"Hey it's gonna be ok. I'm here, I'm always here, ok? No matter what. " I said

"Ok." He said wiping his eyes.

"All better?" I asked

"I'm not five but..... all better. Thanks Shari." He said

"No problem hun." I says and kissed him on the cheek.

"Your adorable you know that?" I said squeezing his cheeks with my thumb and index finger.

"Bruh Stop!" He said and walked away.

I chuckled to myself, and jogged to catch up with him.

Alexia POV

Finalllly it's time to go home!!!!!
Tonight was fun tho. I definitely think me and Kev are gonna be good friends.

Kevin's POV

Aye tonight was lit!!! I'm so glad that teacher made Alexia sit by me. Now we have a friendship that's never gonna break, only grow stronger (if ya know what I mean😏😉)

Devins POV

It was fun tonight. But I'm still sad that I will always be single. I'm just mean to be alone I guess.

Shari POV

Tonight was so fun! I'm just surprised that Devin likes Alexia. I mean, she is super pretty, but I thought he knew that Kev liked her. But we'll see how this goes.