You

Kevin's POV
(After school)
Devin told me why him and Alexia broke up, and it is my fault. Now, I'm not really upset about it. But I'm going to apologize and tell her what Dev is going through. Because honestly, he's scaring me. He isn't eating, barely talking, and always sleeping. Even in class, and that's not like him. He usually eats like a pig, he talks way to much, but the sleeping part is true. But he's sleeping more than usual. I knew he loved her, but not this much.

I knock on the door and like a minute later Alexia opens the door.
"Uh. Hi." She says dryly.
"Hey, look I know your mad at me and D but, I'm worried about him." I tell her. She lets me in and we sit in the couch.
"Why are you worried about him?" She asks.
"Because he isn't eating, he isn't talking, he looks so tired but all he does is sleep in class. I even saw him crying. I don't want you to get back together with him, but I think he needs to hear your voice, see you, something. Please, I'm worried." I tell her in all honestly.
"Fine." She didn't look happy about it, but I could tell she cared.
She picked up her phone, and dialed his number.

Alexia's POV

Devins Phone: Hello?
Me: um. Devin?
Devins Phone: No it's his mom, I'm so happy to hear from you.
Me: oh hi Mama Shana
Mama Shana: Hey, hold on let me go out of his room.
Me: ok.
Mama Shana: Alexia, he's a mess.
Me: I've heard. Kev just told me.
Mama Shana: he came over there?
Me: Yes he's still here.
Mama Shana: oh, well I think you should ask him to take you over here. I think he'll feel a little better if it was in person, whatever you want to talk to Devin about. 
Me: ok. We'll be there in a few.
Mama Shana: Thank you dear.
Me: No problem.

"She said to ask you to take me over there, that it will be better to talk to him in person." I tell Kevin.
"Ok, you ready?" He asks.
"Yeah." I say.
In wearing the easiest thing to put on. Which was a hoodie and matching sweats. And some boots since it was a little chilly.

 And some boots since it was a little chilly

(Outfit^^)

Kev helps me get into his car, and then we're on our way to Devins house.
Honestly, I don't want to go. What he did was cruel. But since Kevin and Mama Shana are so worried, I'll go check up on him, for their sake.

We get to his house and we walk to the door. Kev knocks and Jazzy opens it.
"Oh thank God!" She says hugging me carefully.
I laugh and hug her back.
"He's upstairs" She tells us.
"Alright" I say, and Kevin helps me upstairs to him room.
"I'm staying out here" Kevin says
"K." I responded

I open his door and see him laying in his bed, but he isn't sleep. He's crying.

We were only dating for 3 weeks, how could I have this big of an effect on him?
I walk to his bed and sit across from him. His silent cries, become more and more hearable. Hearing him cry is so sad. Even though I'm trying my hardest to be mad at him, I can't when he's in this state.

I try and scoot closer to him, without hurting my stomach.
I'm now beside him. And he still hasn't noticed that I'm here.
He is hugging his knees with his head between his legs.
I reach over to him and grab on of his hands, intertwining his fingers with mine, and laying my head on his shoulder. He looks up and over at me.
"Alexia?" He asks
I smile. He weakly hugs me and I hug him back. I could tell he is still crying. So I rub his back up and down.
"I'm sorry" He whispers to me.
"I know" I say back.
"I shouldn't have made that bet, I knew if you found out you would be hurt, but I still did it, and i hurt you. I'm so sorry Alexia." He say fully crying now.
"I forgive you Devin." I say almost letting a tear escape my eyes, but I quickly wipe it.
"Please, take me back. I won't hurt you again, I promise." Devin says pulling away from the hug and holding my hands.
"I can't." I say
"Please" He pleads
"I'm sorry Devin, but I can't. This is the second time I've been hurt by a boy. I honestly can't, it'll hurt to much. I'll look at you and get mad because of what you did. And I don't want you to constantly feel guilty for me being mad." I tell him.
"I can handle it." He says quickly
"But I cant." I say. He nods, and quickly wipes a tear that slipped out of his eye. He lets my hands go, and turns back forward.
"Can we still be friends?" He asks looking straight ahead.
"I don't know." I say to him. He nods again.
"Can you do me favor?" He asks me.
"Sure" I say
"Can you just say it back one last time?" He asks me. I keep a straight face.
"I love you Alexia" He says looking into my eyes.
I hesitate and break eye contact, but I look back at him.
"I love you too" I say. He weakly smiles and I get up.
"Please eat something." I say to him.
"I'm not hungry." He says back not looking at me again.
"Devin.." I say
"I'm not! But can you get my mom?" He asks.
I let out a heavy sigh. "Sure" I say as I walk out of his room.

Honestly, that went horrible, I feel like I helped none.
I walk down the stairs seeing that Kevin isn't upstairs anymore.

"How'd it go?!" Mama Shana asked me as Kevin, Lexi, and Jazzy came up to me.
"I don't think I helped any. He still seems down. He was better until I said no to taking him back." I say not looking at anyone.
"I'm sorry if I made thing worse, I just couldn't, I've been hurt two many times, just to jump back in there, like what he did was ok." I say tears escaping my eyes.
They all hug me, in a group hug.
"It's ok honey" Mama Shana says
"We understand" Alexis says.
I smile weakly. "Thank you" I say
We head for the door but I remember what Devin wanted.
"Oh! He said that he wanted you" I say to Mama Shana.
"Alright" She says heading up the stairs.
"Be safe, and I hope you feel better." Alexis said. And Jazzy hugs me again.
"Thank you" I say to them both. Then we head back to my house.
We get there and Kev drops me off.
I walk to my house and open the door.

"Where were you? I tried calling but you didn't answer." I hear someone say to me. I look up to see Jonah. He looked so worried.
"I'm ok, I just went to Devin's house because Mama Shana was worried and Kevin was too. I was only gone for 1 hour." I say hugging him.
He hugged me back.
"Is He ok?" Jonah asks me, still in the hug.
"No, he isn't eating, barely talking, always sleeping. I honestly think I made things worse. Because he asked me to take him back and I said no, then he asked me could we be friends. And I said I don't know, and we were back at square one" I said to him.
"He looked so sad and depressed." I added in a low voice.
"He's gonna be ok without you" Jonah says rubbing my back.
"I hope so." I say. We then pull apart.
(Upstairs)

"Have you heard from Daniel?" I ask Jonah.
"Uh....no not since lunch." He said.
"I'll call him." I say. I get my phone and call him.

Daniel: Hello?
Me: hey, where ya at?
Daniel: at Dunkin.
Me: did you get me some?
Daniel: Yes I did.
Me: Yaaay!
Daniel: *laughs*
Me: well when you get here, I'll help you children with your homework. Since Jonah says it's "so" hard.
Daniel: it is!
Me: Mhm sure.
Daniel: but I'm on my way
Me: k, be safe.
Daniel: I will.

"He was at Dunkin" I say to Jonah.
"Oh" he says.
I criss cross my legs and stare at my nails.
"What's wrong?" Jonah asks me.
"nothing" I say not looking at him.
"Lex." He says, I look at him.
"Tell me what wrong" He says
"It's just.......why does everyone I get involved with, do something to themselves when I leave them?" I ask him. He just looks at me with sad eyes.
"Daniel, overdosed on purpose, and Devin isn't eating. What's gonna happen next? He's gonna try and kill himself too?" I ask my voice cracking mid sentence, tears coming downs my face.
"Don't think like that. Everything is gonna be ok." He tells me hugging me.
"Daniels ok now, and Devin will be ok." He tells me.
I don't say anything, just hug Jonah.
"Everything's gonna be ok." He tells me again and kisses my forehead. I just can't help but still think about it. I lay down by myself, and turn on my side and stare at the wall until I fall asleep.

Ugh! I hate how sad Devin is.
Tell me what should happen next!
Vote, Comment, Share!

Princess Z