Part 1

*Shoes squeaking noises*

"P'Pha! P'Pha! P'Pha!"

The handsome tall guy with jet black hair dribbled past the opponent team and dunked hard earning another two points. The crowd went berserk shouting and cheering nonstop.

"Ayy Captain let me have some glory will ya?" Another guy with same height as Pha nudged him on the shoulder playfully and winked at the crowd.

"Why in the world you had to be my cousin out of all people?"

" I've been thinking the same" Mingkwan stuck his tongue out and ran when the taller tried to hit him with the sweaty face towel. Chuckling he wiped his face and neck drinking more water. They still had 10 more minutes to play and fortunately they were leading thanks to his excellent skills. Well maybe because of his annoying cousin too.

The high pitched blowing whistle indicated the end of the game with a score 72 : 51. Pha and Ming hi fived and enjoyed the victory with the crowd chanting their names simultaneously.

" See they looooove me~ " Ming rocked his brows while signing autographs. Pha scoffed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"P'Pha please accept this!"

"Pha will you go out with me~"

"Don't listen to her. I'll be a better option"

Pha smirked in triumph " You were saying?~"

Suddenly a short cute kid appeared wearing a grumpy face pushing past the annoying crowd.

"Ay P' where's my pink milk? You promised to buy me one after this stupid match!"

" Urgh what are you? a drug addict?" Pha grumbled and swung his backpack on to his shoulder. " Can't you just go home and bother someone else?"

"Quit being a jerk! Mom specifically told you they gonna be late today. Is your brain buried in your butt?" He stated rather sarcastically.

" Ah Nong yo! When did you come? I thought you hated to watch your brother play?" Ming ruffled the short kid's hair affectionately just when Pha was going to beat the shit out of him. Their bickering never failed to amuse him since they were kids.

"O-oh? T-that? I-I had n-nothing to do. T-that's w-why P'" 

The taller snorted upon seeing his little brother becoming a stuttering mess under Ming. It was obvious why he still watched the stupid match.

"Ming are you coming? "

" Nah I'll pass. can't leave the lovely girls here alone" He said cheekily totally oblivious to grimace on Yo's face.

"What a lovely family I have~" Pha shook his head and dragged an uncooperative Yo who's still busy watching their cousin's every move.

"Stop being a total embarrassment will you? He's our cousin for god sake!" The two brothers sat at the very corner in the cafeteria slurping smoothies.

"Listen here birdbrain ! One , he is Mingkwan. The most handsome player of the basketball team and the vice captain-"

"What am I then? A chopped liver?"

Wayo sent him a glare and continued. " Two he's not really our cousin is he? He's the step son of uncle Yong"

Pha rolled his eyes and tossed the cup in to the bin like a pro resulting a fit of giggles to erupt from the near by table.

" quit being a show off" Yo rumbled .

............................................................................................................

"Ai'Kit ~ How long do I have to stay in this boring place?" Beam whined and kicked his legs like a five year old. The other sitting opposite to him with fluffy black hair adjusted his thick black rimmed glasses and sighed in annoyance.

"Idiot who told you to stay in the first place? Go home and do something productive... and stop making noises. I don't want to get kicked out from the library because of you"

Beam tsked. " What a nerd"

"I heard that" Kit sent him a stern look and buried his face again in the thick book.

" You are no fun~ C'mon Kit live a little. I bet you're going to die suffocated by a pile of books"

Kit remained silent heeding no attention to other's rambling and started to highlight important facts. Beam looked around and drummed his fingers on the desk receiving a death glare from the grumpy kid.

"Sorry" He sounded anything but sorry. Next he played with the yellow highlighter rolling it here and there until other snatched it harshly from his hands.

*tick tock tick tock tick tock* The clock ticked by making Beam more impatient.

"urgh!" He groaned loudly receiving weird looks from the nearby tables.

"Will you stop that?" Kit whisper yelled.

"I'm bored Kit. B-O-R-E-D! "

" I know how to spell it thank you very much. For the last time go home Beam"

" You know I can't leave you here" Kit rolled his eyes. (A/n- His signature move)

"Please, you're here because of Pring"

" N-no, where did you get that idea?"

" Pfft Beam I know you since Kindergarten. You even dreaded walking past a library but here you're sitting opposite to me in the so called dreadful place since you saw Pring doing her project work in the table at the corner "

Beam awkwardly cleared his throat avoiding other's smirk. " Okay maybe. But I'm here for you too"

"Whatever. Go home it's late. Pring won't come here today. She's probably at the Basketball match"

"Oh" He said disappointedly. No wonder today the library is almost empty except for few boys.

 " P'Pha is seriously a thorn in my side . I would've beaten his pretty face if he wasn't a senior"

"Pfff-hahahahaahhahahahahahaha " Kit laughed showing his cute dimples and nearly tripled from his chair.

"What so funny?"

" Did you check your height recently?"

"Ah! Excuse you.... last time I checked you are even shorter than me Mr. Know it all"

"Only by 2 inches-"

"It's three and half and you won't even survive 5 seconds against him" Beam cocked his eye brow.

" Shut up. Why would I fight with him? heck I only know his name now stop distracting me or else I'm gonna tell Pring how you drool over her"

"Don't you dare~"

........................................................................................................................

So how's the first chapter. i know this may be weird shipping different characters. But i hope you'll enjoy the story.

Please comment don't leave me bare here T-T!